Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gee

Chatty Member
Did she just think or try to make a joke out of thinking PMT might have been Bipolar disorder ?

Reactions: 2

Gee

Chatty Member
The thing that gets me most about that kitchen is the cooker being too small for the space it’s sat in. The food and grease down the sides 🤢

Does anyone know where she used to live when she was with lobster boys dad?
Lobster boy ! 😂😂😂
I think not sure tho -only from following ages ago it was still a flat around the same area i remember her and bazza getting the flat shes in now. I could never work out if it was bought ?

• Haha

Sariassong

I actually thought id stopped following her she was so full of her self just before Christmas but i do hope her grandad is ok and its not to do with him .
Otherwise if shes split from over grown s8tr fella then shes done well to take time out because she had full on become him both a bit cringey anyway she was full on loom at me .
I did love how she saw her Grandad every single weekend

Gee

Chatty Member
That and the cooking
She can take her skem lisp lashes of bossness and get in the bin

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Her son is the most awful, spoiled, indulged child. I understand she’s a single mum so it’s just the two of them and of course she can spend her money how she likes. But I’ve seen this dynamic before in real life when a single mum completely indulges every whim of their teenage son and puts him on a pedestal, and it always ends in tears.
Oh yeah! TBH I don’t know many kids that age who would rave about lobster!

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Why has he been expelled? Didn’t think that was even a thing anymore 😂 thought they just got diagnosed adhd

• Haha

Gee

Chatty Member
She was desperate for him to be a john head if feel ashamed you don't just get expelled do you its a last resort .

Reactions: 1