My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look through her Insta. She’s another one who looks like she’s brushed her hair with a dead hedgehog 🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off a dead hedgehog 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know too much about her tbh I just remember when scouse turd was reviewing them Ford cars and the gifted trip to Southport fair and this Sarah done the same

Any tea? Can someone from scouse bird thread pop on over thank you kindly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I vaguely know the father of her child…he’s a really decent guy & a decent dad. She seems like she’s a nightmare ex though. She went through a stage when she was with Barrie where she seemed to be pissed every night & putting up pissed stories.

She can be really really funny but she seems to have sold out & now it’s all #ad. Didn’t think she’d buy into this influencer life but I guess everyone has their price.

• Heart
She reminds me of Quiggins personified or one of those people who bum Lark Lane. Don’t know anything about her like just that she’s always in the Echo lately and her follower number seemed to have increased tenfold overnight somewhere in late 19/early 20. Another plazzy scouser that we can’t relate to. Follows people to unfollow them.

Reactions: 12
Her celeb boyfriend works for lost art the tshirt shop. That's why she's always wearing there tops.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the thread ! Bad sell out of a gerl proper look at me i’m great - you aren't you are a blert . Shes getting all her echo content from asking questions on insta too hows that journalism ?

Reactions: 5
Sarah started off quite cool and relatable.
Sarah was with Barrie the box head and all they ever did was drink and were just toxic. They thought they were the tit though and that they were some celebrity couple.
They split up.
Sarah has continued to just use her child for likes and to be “cool”
Sarah follows you, so you follow her back, then she unfollows you.
Sarah also buys followers.
She’s now acting like she is the voice of all scouse women, despite being a full on Skem head.
Sarah told people if they bought her charity merch, she’d tell them who her boyfriend is.
Sarah is another fake, full of tit ‘influencer’ who thinks she is our messiah.
She is also now a columnist for the Echo and the comments on her posts from pissed off people show she’s not really liked at all.

She mainly uses Insta.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She sells any shite too once it was skin care and lipsticks now its socks i just dont wanna pay twenty odd quid for . So i didnt now i may never see her kitchen - joking aside that really pissed me off who does she think she is too say that ? Just makes me think shes two faced so when she was relatable it was purely for insta engagement in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She sells any shite too once it was skin care and lipsticks now its socks i just dont wanna pay twenty odd quid for . So i didnt now i may never see her kitchen - joking aside that really pissed me off who does she think she is too say that ? Just makes me think shes two faced so when she was relatable it was purely for insta engagement in the first place
yhis is it, can’t buy that’s she’s genuine at all. Sometimes I’ve really liked what she’s had to say and other times I’ve gone the total opposite direction. Fair play to anyone that can play the insta game and still be liked but she’s not the one. And all the eye bleeping herself makes me boak

Reactions: 5
She just said she was self employed. Has she quit her job at the legal firm? 🤔
I wondered that as well ya know. She was working at some legal firm in town, last week she had lash appointments available???

I used to really like her but not any more. It seems that buying a load of followers makes you think you’re the tit

Her celeb boyfriend works for lost art the tshirt shop. That's why she's always wearing there tops.
Daft question, is this boyfriend a celeb who works there or is the shop like famous in town or something? Never heard of it myself

Thought she said she'd given up drinking and it was the best thing ever but on her last post shes had 4 pints?

Feel ashamed I ever liked her, there's nothing genuine about her.

I wondered that as well ya know. She was working at some legal firm in town, last week she had lash appointments available???

I used to really like her but not any more. It seems that buying a load of followers makes you think you’re the tit

Daft question, is this boyfriend a celeb who works there or is the shop like famous in town or something? Never heard of it myself
Not a celeb at all just a man who sells tshirts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Would appear that way, I thought she must have cos she’s never off bleeping Instagram!
bit embarrassed for her with the lash hype though… she’s pure making out like she’s the first person to discover them. Have had to unfollow. Hope she does well and that but can’t see it lasting

She takes on the personal of the fella shes with too , barrie was all menswear so she matched it with westwood etc now shes gone all skater kid /cosmic scouser she’l be growing a ket wig next

• Haha