My boyfriend of 4 years has blocked me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marsha, I’m so very sorry that you have had to deal with what must be an emotional turmoil on so many levels. It’s difficult to say what “reasons’ your partner could offer for this callous and hurtful behaviour despite going through the miscarriage with you at the start. But what I would say is that if this is his way of dealing with his grief then he will find a way to come back to you in the fullness of time as if he truly is your soul mate then stuff tends to work through. As they say if you love someone and you set then free then they will come back to you if it is meant to be. I second the recommendation to request your stuff back in a letter.
I am sure that everything looks dark and difficult at the moment but I just wanted to reassure you (with the wisdom of age if I may) that when I look back on my life at what were the difficult and dark times that they sometimes shape the fantastic stuff that is to come. I’m not saying that to minimise your pain but more to say that, in my experience, good stuff comes as well so hold on. When I look at my beautiful second son I often think I got to meet him because I too suffered a miscarriage and I wouldn’t have had more than 2 children. That doesn’t make the miscarriage Ok. It’s just that’s the way I choose to look at it.

Reactions: 1
Studies have found there are 3/4 types of people who read advice threads on tattle….

Or……

Or……

Netflix can wait.
A pregnant lesbian transgender non-binary boyfriend who stole your cat you say?
Do continue…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was OK until the sister was put into play.

I didn't find much about the original post unusual. I have a friend who has had a partner for 10 or more years and she leaves nothing at his house, not even her toothbrush, she carries that, spare clothes etc in her little travel bag. 😂😂

But your sister, who has a young child, passes and you use it as an afterthought.

Do better!

Reactions: 12
I was OK until the sister was put into play.

I didn't find much about the original post unusual. I have a friend who has had a partner for 10 or more years and she leaves nothing at his house, not even her toothbrush, she carries that, spare clothes etc in her little travel bag. 😂😂

But your sister, who has a young child, passes and you use it as an afterthought.

Do better!
but they “live together” five days out of seven and all she has at his house is a bracelet 🫤
Maybe I’m just over cynical 😂
I mean from there it just tumbled down hill 😂
his work friends reaction when she rang to find him, a woman who supposedly lost a baby who’d been with him for 5 years. And sure It’s really easy to forget the passing of a sibling if you haven’t added it to you diary in fairness, can happen us all. 🫤

bloody love the advice threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After a 2 year hiatus and then the flurry of crap in this thread, our dear Marsha97 has gone MIA again. Almost as though she didn't like the string of lies being taken apart.
(I wonder if the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from the 2022 posts are in the same location as the IP addresses from the recent posts - usually a good indication that the original account has been hacked)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine they may have a number of dormant account on here, just to use for pointless posts.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember a poster named Miss Gobby? This thread is reminiscent of some of the things she posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a poster named Miss Gobby? This thread is reminiscent of some of the things she posted.
It reminded me of someone from the old cleaning influencer threads. Can’t remember the name tho. Something to do with the woman who was spraying cushions with softener with a view to setting them on fire 😂 IYKYK

• Wow
Reactions: 3