MutipleTwinMumPlusOne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this thread should be in families rather than instagrammers like jaydeHensonRocco and crozier mum

Anyone still follow her that could tell me how the f she got all that bruising? I only see her stories once in a while

I know this thread is pretty quiet . But I agree a middle man not paying her the fee. But three of those gifts she’s ordered she actually paid for the rest are al AFF. So am I right in thinking the AFF’s she hasn’t paid for they are for free ?

I know this thread is pretty quiet . But I agree a middle man not paying her the fee. But three of those gifts she’s ordered she actually paid for the rest are al AFF. So am I right in thinking the AFF’s she hasn’t paid for they are for free ?
I think she has to buy them herself but she gets commission if people use her link, so in theory they could become free if she gets a lot of people buying using her link and the commission covers the cost, but at the point of purchase she has to use her own money

I think she has to buy them herself but she gets commission if people use her link, so in theory they could become free if she gets a lot of people buying using her link and the commission covers the cost, but at the point of purchase she has to use her own money
Thank you . I don’t understand the whole AFF stuff , I try to avoid people who are huge AFF’s and ADS they irritate me . The last lord of ADS she’s done she’s asked for love on the posts I wonder if her engagement is lower than it has been on her ADS .