MutipleTwinMumPlusOne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's as if she's been reading here and now doing the school run 😂
Not sure why any are at school if dad has covid?
That’s exactly what I thought 🤣. One of us tested positive and we all isolate while awaiting PCR . Good job we did too because we were all positive with negative LFT and no symptoms . I think she’s a idiot for still taking them today. Especially with one child now with a temp .

I never see her anywhere other than say on her arse?? Apart from the wedding pics 😂😂
I have 3 boys and constantly running after them yet she just sits and watches while they ruin the house. I’m sure she’ll like them a bit more when she can get them gyrating to inappropriate songs on tick tock like her girls do 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I never see her anywhere other than say on her arse?? Apart from the wedding pics 😂😂
I have 3 boys and constantly running after them yet she just sits and watches while they ruin the house. I’m sure she’ll like them a bit more when she can get them gyrating to inappropriate songs on tick tock like her girls do 👀
Same here with 4 kids. And she still sent the girls to school and low and behold they all had Covid . God forbid she kept them at home until their tests came back , but that would mean having to deal with them then .

Getting Pheobe a phone 🙄. Maybe if she spent a little more time with Pheobe she'll know what to get her for Christmas. A phone seems such a cop out for such a young child. There is so much out there for them.

She will mainly play games on it ?? Why get her one then they have iPads and those tablets she was paid to advertise . And then she gets the boys a plate and knife and fork set ….

She will mainly play games on it ?? Why get her one then they have iPads and those tablets she was paid to advertise . And then she gets the boys a plate and knife and fork set ….
Exactly,and doesn't she already moan shes always on the Xbox?

Exactly,and doesn't she already moan shes always on the Xbox?
Yep. And then she’s said today when she’s round the grandparents next door they can text her to come home . She has a lot more help than she lets on . She acts like her and the husbands nights out and a rarity which I think is bull crap .

Reactions: 2
Yep. And then she’s said today when she’s round the grandparents next door they can text her to come home . She has a lot more help than she lets on . She acts like her and the husbands nights out and a rarity which I think is bull crap .
Didnt she have a friend who had all 5 all weekend too?

Jesus christ, can she buy anymore crap for her kids, an obscene amount of 'stuff' for Christmas, just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Looks like a case of "I'm on insta, I have to buy as much as possible to show everyone"
It's like a game, all trying to outdo the next insta family 🤮

Hope she gets rid of the mound of stuff they already have, like give to those that have nothing??

Next month she'll be doing an #ad about sustainability and look after the planet,!

Reactions: 2
Dont forget the eldest for a trip to London for Xmas . But it wasn’t really a present was it. She was invited as part of the whole insta influencer crap and then used it to take her Matilda . But let’s pretend she paid for everything not just the performance tickets …..

They all ended up having covid the girls that is . But she sent them the day the husband tested positive . And put up passive aggressive stories ha . To then reveal a day later one of the girls had symptoms then they seated positive yet had been at school.
Another passive aggressive Instagram story today . At least the boys got to go seen as they spoil everything …..

I’ve noticed since this thread she’s gone very quiet on Instagram for her and the ADS have significantly dropped. But yeah we all have rough times at play centres doesn’t mean you don’t ever go again.

Maybe they aren’t use to actually sharing seen as they are either in the house watching tv hanging off the couch. Or now our for breakfast ….

I much prefer seeing art work that a kids done rather than seeing art work an adult has basically done and said the kid did. No way did the boys stick them gems on them hearts.

How sad is that , that’s the first time she’s shown them doing crafts of painting . And it’s all for the Instagram ad shite . Let’s be honest if it was t for the fee and the freebie she wouldn’t have done crafts with them .

However nice to see them without dummy’s in .

Couldn't she drive them to school? Seems silly keeping them off when they're okay in school but the travel to school was horrible.

Couldn't she drive them to school? Seems silly keeping them off when they're okay in school but the travel to school was horrible.
She’s been reading here sad really when comments seem to have dried up. She needs to be a mum without touting her daughters on tick tock