Music you're obsessed with

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a safe space right?

I love kpop.

I’m in my late 30s andhave no kids to blame it on. I’ve borrowed my friend’s teenaged cousin to pretend to chaperone at concerts.

And I like all the modern chart music 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anything from Opera to Metal to pop 😂 my music on my phone consists of various operas, Iron Maiden, Metallica to Bowie, Pulp to Steps and Pet Shop Boys. I love all music apart from Jazz....it’s just wrong and gives me a headache 😬
Really I'd have thought you would be listening to Rihanna's S&M or is that just when your in the mood for some red room fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Some of my favourites include The Cocteau Twins (Heaven or Las Vegas is a god-tier album!), Tame Impala, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Beatles, Frank Ocean, Lana del Rey, Kendrick Lamar, Tyler the Creator, Royksopp, Air, Drake, The Beatles, Dornik, Anderson Paak, Kali Uchis, Nujabes, Steve Lacy, Sza, Lapsley, James Blake, The Avalanches, The Weeknd, Partynextdoor, Dua Lipa, Boards of Canada, Amy Winehouse, Outkast, Carly Rae Jepsen

• Heart
Reactions: 3