Music you're obsessed with

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like a real mix. From Mozart, Linkin Park, 50 Cent, to ABBA! I’m a musical weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Kraftwerk including cover versions, tribute material, solo projects.

Another German band "AND ONE" are another obsession.

Reactions: 1
Pop, the cheesier the better but I my biggest musical heroes are Kate Bush, David Bowie and The Beatles. Used to be a big Madonna fan until around the time Rebel Heart came out and will always adore Kylie and Britney.

Then there is my love of showtunes, which I get routinely mocked for but really don't care.

Reactions: 3
Scooter. It's my happy music, has been for 25 years, never fails to cheer me up.

Reactions: 2
My absolute numero uno: Mac Miller ❤ he never gets old.

Following closely in second place: The Blaze

I listen to all sorts, it just depends on my mood. Lately I have been listening to a lot of Ennio Morricone, Gunship and A Perfect Circle.

Pearl Jam, Alanis Morissette, Fleetwood Mac, The Cranberries, NIN. I could and do listen to them again and again and never tire of the same old songs.

Reactions: 4
Daft Punk
Pacific State
Bon Iver
Killswitch Engage
Rush
Carbon Based Lifeforms
Fragile State
Phil Collins
Cold Play
Underworld
Moby
Sophie B. Hawkins

A few ABBA lovers here wooo!!! I love them, they were my most listened to artist of 2020 :ROFLMAO:

Aside from being a big Miley fan (have been from her first ever single!) I'm more of an indie gal

Oasis, The Smiths, Courteeners, The Killers, Blossoms, Gerry Cinemon, Stone Roses and so on

I do like everything though, my music taste is mixed but the above are my preferred

• Heart
Mostly into EDM/house/techno at the moment - but I love loads of different types of music. Used to be a bit of an emo so love some old school MCR or linkin park. Also get very obsessed with certain classical/instrumental pieces now and then. Couldn’t live without music ❤

Bands: arctic monkeys, all time low, catfish and the bottlemen, blossoms, oasis, the last shadow puppets (if you take one thing from this post, listen to the album 'everything you've come to expect' by tlsp), fleetwood mac, stone roses, one direction, paramore, green day, sports team, inhaler, sea girls, the lathums, blackpink, pierce the veil, the libertines, babyshambles, kasabian, the smiths, the 1975, the strokes, dire straits, idles, giant rooks, my chemical romance, the ting tings, abba, foster the people, starting to get into pink floyd

Girls: dua lipa, rina sawayama, miley cyrus, taylor swift, stevie nicks, lady gaga, hayley williams, chloe x halle, ariana grande, rihanna, nicki minaj, doja cat, fiona apple, lizzo, lorde, marina, azealia banks (sorry), mitski, sky ferreira

Boys: harry styles, bruno mars, billy joel, miguel, asap rocky, dave, mark ronson, david bowie, jake bugg, paolo nutini, declan mckenna, sam fender, old ed sheeran, alfie templeman, zayn, tame impala, pete doherty, bruce springsteen, frank ocean

Always need new recommendations so drop them please!!!!

• Heart