Murphyruns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately baseball caps do not suit her. She looks like the hat comes with the hair attached to them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I expect her to be pregnant again this year. Wonder if her partner / husband (who she rarely shows ) is embarrassed by her or just lets her crack on?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unfortunately baseball caps do not suit her. She looks like the hat comes with the hair attached to them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I expect her to be pregnant again this year. Wonder if her partner / husband (who she rarely shows ) is embarrassed by her or just lets her crack on?
I think caps either suit you, or the donā€™t. And they certainly do not suit her šŸ˜‚
I think she will be pregnant in the next year, perhaps this is one last marathon cycle before the next baby. Do you think she will get her sub 4?? Her training schedule looks like she is going for it!! If I started following her Iā€™d think she was a single mum. She rarely mentions her partner. I think all the free gifts are a lot. I cannot get over how much free stuff she gets. Weights, baby strolllers, running kit, London marathon entry.

Reactions: 1
I know some instagrammers who purchase their own products then post saying itā€™s all gifted on their stories but they actually block the company from seeing the story. So it looks like they keep getting gifted but they actually donā€™t! All about how youā€™re perceived i suppose

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know some instagrammers who purchase their own products then post saying itā€™s all gifted on their stories but they actually block the company from seeing the story. So it looks like they keep getting gifted but they actually donā€™t! All about how youā€™re perceived i suppose
Who does that?! They definitely need a name and shame

Reactions: 4
Went to the running show today and felt sick when I saw all the brooks running lot there šŸ¤¢ another reason not to purchase brooks, they all look terrible runners šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to the running show today and felt sick when I saw all the brooks running lot there šŸ¤¢ another reason not to purchase brooks, they all look terrible runners šŸ˜‚
I really dislike that lot, but feel that's a little unfair. What does a 'non-terrible' runner look like?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really dislike that lot, but feel that's a little unfair. What does a 'non-terrible' runner look like?
I meant the trainers / footwear themselves look terrible. Not the individual people. The trainers look so clunky and slow

Here she goes again, more freebies. Royal Parks Ambassador. Is she a good runner or someone to look up to on the running world? Or is it because she has a large (fake) following that she gets all this stuff?

• Angry
Sheā€™s a very very very basic average runner and person,canā€™t do a sub 4 marathon which is fine but she shares training plans! She hasnā€™t got better as a runner in last few years. Has zero personality other than flutters her eye lids and does that stupid giggle. Why a company would use her is beyond me, she doesnā€™t inspire slightly to go running, has zero business anyone is interested or buying from and Iā€™m sorry she just looks very cheap. I clicked on and saw her profile last week after unfollowing her months againā€¦ as predicted, still boring

Royal parks donā€™t even follow her on instagram,
Havenā€™t shared her videos at all. So sheā€™s probably messaged them and said can I have a free entry if I post your race.

Most of these things are done through a PR Agency. You'll see the same tits out at Landmarks in April. Ianrunsldn and fitcetra, the run tester you tubers and even that fordy wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It would be nice to see different people have the chance to represent huge events. There are some great people out there who donā€™t have a large following however achieved great things in the running world.

It would be nice to see different people have the chance to represent huge events. There are some great people out there who donā€™t have a large following however achieved great things in the running world.
I donā€™t think you have to have achieved great things to represent. Otherwise it becomes very elitist. What I do feel is they promote and say they are ambassadors for personal gain and not to do with the actual company / organisation.
Take Murphyruns for example, flora, brooks, royal parks, that baby pram company. You really think she is a true role model for these brands and they hand selected her due to her affiliations and/or presence in the running world! Absolutely not. She will have hand selected and reached out / begged to be involved. Royal parks donā€™t even follow her on instagram! Flora have absolutely nothing to do with her, and as for brooks, thatā€™s just such a terrible ā€œrun happyā€ group. They all are. Best runners for advice and guidance are now on YouTube not instagram.

I donā€™t think you have to have achieved great things to represent. Otherwise it becomes very elitist. What I do feel is they promote and say they are ambassadors for personal gain and not to do with the actual company / organisation.
Take Murphyruns for example, flora, brooks, royal parks, that baby pram company. You really think she is a true role model for these brands and they hand selected her due to her affiliations and/or presence in the running world! Absolutely not. She will have hand selected and reached out / begged to be involved. Royal parks donā€™t even follow her on instagram! Flora have absolutely nothing to do with her, and as for brooks, thatā€™s just such a terrible ā€œrun happyā€ group. They all are. Best runners for advice and guidance are now on YouTube not instagram.
The ā€˜getting ready with meā€™ post that she has done (and many other influencers) are completely pointless. ā€œLook at me getting ready for a runā€ - why is this engaging? Runnerbeans has done a lot of these lately. I donā€™t see the point in the content, am I missing something? Itā€™s not educational or helping me in any way. Iā€™m sure we all know how to get ready for a run.

The ā€˜getting ready with meā€™ post that she has done (and many other influencers) are completely pointless. ā€œLook at me getting ready for a runā€ - why is this engaging? Runnerbeans has done a lot of these lately. I donā€™t see the point in the content, am I missing something? Itā€™s not educational or helping me in any way. Iā€™m sure we all know how to get ready for a run.
Itā€™s basically one big #AD for the clothes/shoes theyā€™re wearing šŸ„± that theyā€™ve all been gifted šŸ¤£

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a more stupid video in my life. She just looks so cheap and a beg for attention. She never seems to have any friends!

• Haha
Just the last crap phase coming from celebs šŸ¤¢

• Haha
At what point does she go away? There is no development or reasoning behind her page or posts anymore. Now we get to see her child al the time, which respectfully no one is interested in.

• Haha