Murphyruns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon a mix of both. It’s not like any of her posts have suddenly got loads more engagement than previously so it’s obvious something is amiss.

Reactions: 2
@pickledplum5 she is almost at 30k followers now! That is around 4K in around 2-3 hours. They must be bought? Or bots?
Buying them is bots/fake accounts so there is absolutely no way she’d get that many in the short space. I can see her account going private soon or off the grid for a few days, I’m calling it now

Reactions: 3
Buying them is bots/fake accounts so there is absolutely no way she’d get that many in the short space. I can see her account going private soon or off the grid for a few days, I’m calling it now
I wonder if she’s done it thinking a few here and there won’t be noticed but gone too far. If it was genuine she would have left up her 26.2 story and then probably expanded with something else along the lines of ‘this is crazy guys, where are you coming from?!’

Im on the louise thompson pages as well and for a bit of Z lister comparison, she would gain 2/3k followers when one of her sob stories got put on the dailymail …. Normally would be losing or maintaining follower count otherwise. Murphy is not a ‘celebrity’ and hasn’t done anything special. She mentioned in the 26.2 story that her stuff had been shared elsewhere. I highly doubt even if that was the case it would have got her nearly 12k followers in the past week!

I think you might be right and she’ll go private or totally off for a bit because she realises she’s screwed it up.

ETA: Followers are going down…. 30.1 down to 29.6

I really think she’s freaking out that she’s been caught out and is now mass deleting people

Last edited:
When I clicked it earlier it also followed the likes of chloerunsalot & therunningan
Just like Gary House said in his latest reel, these people don’t want to go to India as they’ll get mobbed at the airport like the Beatles!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At it again! Another 3500 followers brought Sunday - and then 1000 odd lost the next day. Clearly not something that instagram is happening naturally for sure. Sad
I have wondered if she’s deleting followers because she knows she took it too far and it has become too obvious what’s she’s done. Either that or the bits she bought got deleted sharpish

Reactions: 4
What is the point of doing this when you can check so easily using websites like Social Blade? Is there really anything to be gained?

Showing off £500 for a hotel stay for London marathon? Sorry but this made me want to cry. I wish I had £500 to put food on the table for my family at the moment! So insensitive, especially with the cost of living going up.

Reactions: 1
Showing off £500 for a hotel stay for London marathon? Sorry but this made me want to cry. I wish I had £500 to put food on the table for my family at the moment! So insensitive, especially with the cost of living going up.
So many places cheaper to stay that night in London, just means a bit of travel to the start in the morning. She can’t complain at having to spend £500 on a Holiday Inn when she could get Nobu for the same price. She’s just being lazy.

• Haha
So many places cheaper to stay that night in London, just means a bit of travel to the start in the morning. She can’t complain at having to spend £500 on a Holiday Inn when she could get Nobu for the same price. She’s just being lazy.
I wish I could afford to spend that for one night on a hotel! And get a free spot running London Marathon. Tough life for some!