Murphyruns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found one of the photos very distressing.
I agree with you on all of the above. If my babies were in hospital, Instagram would be the last thing on my mind. Imagine being so consumed by your online presence that you need to justify why you have been quiet for a few days when your child has been in hospital. What a sad world.
The fact she mentioned she’s gone part time means we will surely see more posts and videos with her tongue out 😂😂 she doesn’t seem to have any real friends either… strange girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact she mentioned she’s gone part time means we will surely see more posts and videos with her tongue out 😂😂 she doesn’t seem to have any real friends either… strange girl
You are right, she only posts selfies and videos of herself and never seems to have any running friends. She is a very average runner / person, nothing to be admired. Did you see her Q&A a few days ago?? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
No I didn’t see her Q/A, I’ve actually unfollowed her now as she makes my skin crawl and actually gives me the ick. Her name came up on the school run this week (gossip moms) and everyone said they’d unfollowed her but her following numbers stays the same!

part of me actually feels sorry for her, she’s clearly a narcissist so doesn’t mind bad attention it’s just no attention she doesn’t like.

I’m sure she’ll be fine and hope her baby is too. I just feel she needs to step away from instagram, concentrate on a career and being a mother. She’s harmless, just bloody irritating

No I didn’t see her Q/A, I’ve actually unfollowed her now as she makes my skin crawl and actually gives me the ick. Her name came up on the school run this week (gossip moms) and everyone said they’d unfollowed her but her following numbers stays the same!

part of me actually feels sorry for her, she’s clearly a narcissist so doesn’t mind bad attention it’s just no attention she doesn’t like.

I’m sure she’ll be fine and hope her baby is too. I just feel she needs to step away from instagram, concentrate on a career and being a mother. She’s harmless, just bloody irritating
A few of my running friends have also unfollowed her and mentioned how cringe they find her. The photos of her baby lying in a hospital bed did it for me, not ok.
She can’t be very senior in her career. Imagine having a team of people underneath you and posting the kind of stuff she does. I’d be embarrassed as a manager.
agreed, harmless but irritating. She’s not even that pretty, just an average Joe with tit content.

Got some new Brooks trainers so I guess she’s not off the squad. Buying the majority of her followers clearly let her make the cut….

• Haha
Waiting for a cringey reel or mirror selfies in the new Brooks kit! She’s also signed up for another spring marathon. She can’t deal with not having the attention. Her videos lately have been so boring. Her voice is so high pitched and annoying and she does this silly little giggle at the end of EVERY one. So average.

Reactions: 1
Got some new Brooks trainers so I guess she’s not off the squad. Buying the majority of her followers clearly let her make the cut….
She’s confirmed she’s on the team again next year. She gets so many freebies! A full blown weight bench, a new baby stroller, new workout apparel (2XU & Tala), free Brooks stuff and free entry to London Marathon!!! This girl is a complete joke. I hope she realises how lucky she is! (and how annoying she is).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Murphyruns stories have been crazy lately , her baby ate a coffee bean, she got her hair done and she graced us with multiple selfies loving herself in Tala active wear , which looks very tight and a size to small ( tad embarrassing). It’s all going off over there.

I think someone’s point on the other runners thread that they have only really ditched people with low followers is right. Alex m is off but she is always in all Nike so that is obvious, I don’t think they are still going as strict as Asics though it seems

What Brooks don’t realise is the majority of her followers are fake or pervy men. As if they care about brooks running shoes.

Yeah it wasn’t that long ago she gained about 15-20k followers overnight and then when called out on here she started deleting them one by one 😂

• Haha
Yeah it wasn’t that long ago she gained about 15-20k followers overnight and then when called out on here she started deleting them one by one 😂
Her followers have stayed the same lately, she was over 30k at one point. Well she has received so many freebies, I guess the fake followers are doing their job. It’s so annoying she gets so much for free. We have another round of marathon training to look forward to now. Be prepared for crap banterless stories with that stupid giggle and constant body checks.

And she still can’t break 4hrs for the marathon! In all seriousness I’m not a fan of anything brooks due to their influencers! Not one of them is inspiring me to go running, they all buy followers, offer no advice or structured coaching advice, have zero formal coaching qualifications and are only there for themselves! Murphyruns is the epitome of an instagram running account. Look at me, don’t I look good in my free trainers, give me some attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brooks obviously don't have any decent running jackets as she's wearing a Decathlon one today 🤣 not a good advert for Brooks running kit!

• Haha
And she still can’t break 4hrs for the marathon! In all seriousness I’m not a fan of anything brooks due to their influencers! Not one of them is inspiring me to go running, they all buy followers, offer no advice or structured coaching advice, have zero formal coaching qualifications and are only there for themselves! Murphyruns is the epitome of an instagram running account. Look at me, don’t I look good in my free trainers, give me some attention.
She’s been going on about a sub 4 for a long time now! I’m sure she could do it if she trained properly and the amount she’s runs, I’d expect her to be close to it. Saying that, Kelloggs trains double what murphyruns does and still couldn’t do it 😂
Murphyruns is all about the attention but comes across so average and boring. Like you say, no advice on running just edited, filtered selfies.

Brooks obviously don't have any decent running jackets as she's wearing a Decathlon one today 🤣 not a good advert for Brooks running kit!
It’s all about the attention! Notice how she always looks good? Never a normal photo of her - hair, makeup, eyelashes, tan always done. Fair enough if it makes her feel good but so unrelatable.

Also, does she have a life?? She has a part time job and a toddler but is always marathon training and posting it on Instagram. Must not have many friends. Could say the same for a few of the insta running influencers. Instagram is their life. Sorry, I’m on one today!! 😂 ranting!

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off!! You know you look good or else you wouldn’t be plastering it all over Instagram you stupid witch! Fresh eyelashes and she’s camera happy - she is full of tit! She knows she’s doesn’t look a mess. No one care about what you’re wearing to Sainsbury’s!! Go buy your milk and duck off. 😂 Sorry tattlers, I am ranting.

Attachments

• Haha