Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember wen she swirled a bit of ice around a glass and called it the bla freezy?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s defo on Sun beds too. There’s no way tan alone makes you that colour

Reactions: 10
"Black fishing"me hole and "calling people out" - stop trying to americanise everything please.

The hack of that outfit. Omg- tack City. And the tan is also OTT and horrific. Let's leave it at that hunz. Fuckin "blackfishing" wtf does that even mean. I'm not "woke" enough obvs.

Reactions: 18
She’s defo on Sun beds too. There’s no way tan alone makes you that colour
Defiantly on the sunbeds. There is never a time she has the tan off to reapply & their tan is not that dark. Yes Bla is blackfishing & this should be called out.

Blackfishing, I've heard it all. In fairness if u didn't know her by them pictures u would assume she was mixed race. She actually blacker then a lot of black people. Her outfit is rotten so cheap looking. She has an unreal figure but less is more

Reactions: 8
That is the ugliest outfit iv ever seen I can smell the tack off it and she got that made from her vision , duck me even her thoughts are tacky so , sorry but did you see her dancing also rubbing herself it’s for attention and that’s all. Yes definitely on sun Beds she shouldn’t be promoting all this down to her tan when it’s not the true result . We know she was always a tacky thing with domo but now come on she just screams desperation now she is craving attention and lapping it up , her parents or someone close really needs to give her a wake up call . And your man Sean hanging around with them now They are all dirty coke heads gangloading into one cubicle on nights out and everything I’m sorry but she is not a bossy lady or good ambassador for bleeping anyone

• Haha
well you know what maybe we need a little 'slut shaming' every now and then?! I don't think OP was being a prude or slut shaming but this tacky behaviour needs to be called out! It's over sexualization of women under the guise of women empowerment! No one is benefitting from these types of pics/vids other than men but women tell themselves it's because they want to post this content. Like why?!? For who?! I don't want to see her arse flapping about. It's a thirst trap. Young girls follow Bla and think this is acceptable to post. Call it slut shaming, being a prude whatever you want but if you are an every day normal woman/girl and you post anything even close to this then you're not going to be respected amongst your peers.
💯 You are right no one can say anything about women these days acting tacky or posting over sexual pics without people calling it “slut shaming”. society is gone a bit over the top !!!!!! Sometimes people need to be told to put on a pair of trousers and stop taking pics of their arse for the gram 😬😂 ps she looks like a tinker in the square on a Sunday in 1998 in that recent outfit 😂… a cheap gypsey who’s lips touch her nose lol. Maybe now I’m slut and gypsey shaming - or just calling a spade a spade. Also I used to always be shocked with how she posted those lingerie pics while wirh domo - she’s doing it more now she’s single so maybe he didn’t like her attention seeking ways either . Male or female dressing like That I would be saying the same thing . Just really makes me cringe for women esp younger impressionable ones that “boss witches” and powerful women are meant to dress like that 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
You are right no one can say anything about women these days acting tacky or posting over sexual pics without people calling it “slut shaming”.
Calling her pictures cringey or tacky or having an opinion on not liking her clothes is not slut shaming.

Calling her a ho is!

Also I used to always be shocked with how she posted those lingerie pics while wirh domo
On the flip side of this I also saw Domo post numerous topless picts when he was going out with Bla. Same thing? 🤔

Don't get me wrong, I do find her tacky. Her dress sense is absolutely dreadful and I've never once liked an outfit she's worn. She defo has not dressed appropriately at some (majority) of events like her recent business event or family events or weddings. But I just don't think clothes = being a ho!

Calling her pictures cringey or tacky or having an opinion on not liking her clothes is not slut shaming.

Calling her a ho is!

On the flip side of this I also saw Domo post numerous topless picts when he was going out with Bla. Same thing? 🤔

Don't get me wrong, I do find her tacky. Her dress sense is absolutely dreadful and I've never once liked an outfit she's worn. She defo has not dressed appropriately at some (majority) of events like her recent business event or family events or weddings. But I just don't think clothes = being a ho!
In theory you are correct - but in practice most people think someone dressing in lingerie for no real reason for Instagram is a bit of a bleep thing to do realistically .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She dresses like a pros and basically shoves her flaps and tits in everyone face…i think we can all come to our own conclusions haha 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
This is black fishing and she needs calling out
This photo is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. She looks like an extra on big fat gypsy wedding. The mahogany tan, neon clothes and excessively long hair with way too much filler

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Defiantly on the sunbeds. There is never a time she has the tan off to reapply & their tan is not that dark. Yes Bla is blackfishing & this should be called out.
Why don’t you call her out then if your that bothered 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If you click on their name you can see they joined in Aug 2021 so hardly a new member 🙄🙄🙄 and I agree with them!

Reactions: 3
For those who say Bla isn’t blackfishing, what about her makes you think this?

For me it’s the tanning to the point she looks like another race, the plumped up lips, the machine’s to give her a bigger booty, the weave in the hair.
All things white girls do to take the “cool” parts of being black. She is the definition of blackfishing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.