Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god the arse wiggling with the treatment and then the lingerie shot next - she’s a proper Ho these days . So fricken unnecessary. If she wants to show her arse in the biabelle tan ads fair enough - kind of in context. But these random sexual lingerie outfits are just for sexual purposes - so basically ur just a little Ho. She doesn’t need to do that either given she’s a big business woman and all that - really cheapens her and I’m not a prude I just don’t get why she would bother …. Not like she’s getting paid Victoria secrets salary it’s prob a few quid like when she advertises boohoo etc - maybe 1or 2k max …. Isn’t stuff she would be flogging loads of either so not huge commission so just really sad to see ….
You said you're not a prude - but you just called her a ho twice...?
You're slut shaming her for posing in lingerie.
I'm not defending Bla, I'm just saying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You said you're not a prude - but you just called her a ho twice...?
You're slut shaming her for posing in lingerie.
I'm not defending Bla, I'm just saying.
well you know what maybe we need a little 'slut shaming' every now and then?! I don't think OP was being a prude or slut shaming but this tacky behaviour needs to be called out! It's over sexualization of women under the guise of women empowerment! No one is benefitting from these types of pics/vids other than men but women tell themselves it's because they want to post this content. Like why?!? For who?! I don't want to see her arse flapping about. It's a thirst trap. Young girls follow Bla and think this is acceptable to post. Call it slut shaming, being a prude whatever you want but if you are an every day normal woman/girl and you post anything even close to this then you're not going to be respected amongst your peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Peach !! Yesssss totally agree here . Seems some people would rather us not have an opinion like this and we are labelled to be slit shamers , seriously , she needs to be shamed she’s too much “boss lady” please no respectable boss lady has the flaps out like that. She is an attention bleep . There I said it don’t agree I don’t care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
well you know what maybe we need a little 'slut shaming' every now and then?!
We certainly don't :oops:😅 women are slut shamed every single day both in person and in the media.

No one is benefitting from these types of pics/vids other than men
Really? Bla and Aoibh seem to benefit from these pics as their tan usually sells out as soon as it goes on sale. And I doubt the majority of these tan sales are men 😉😅

if you are an every day normal woman/girl and you post anything even close to this then you're not going to be respected amongst your peers.
I disagree, women/girls don't lose my respect just because they choose to post revealing pics 🙂

Again, I'm not trying to overly defend the girls here, just think it's an interesting discussion.

Seems some people would rather us not have an opinion like this and we are labelled to be slit shamers
Absolutely not, please do have an opinion like thats the whole point of these forums.... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's interesting the slut shaming has increased just because she is now single. She always posted those photos. Nobody posts on social media for anyone's benefit only their own. Bla is getting the benefits she wants: attention and cash flow for her business!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's interesting the slut shaming has increased just because she is now single. She always posted those photos. Nobody posts on social media for anyone's benefit only their own. Bla is getting the benefits she wants: attention and cash flow for her business!
I was just about to say this! She has an amazing figure and has always showed it in that type of underwear. I don’t think calling her all these names now causes she’s single is fair. The saying ‘ no one knows what goes on behind doors’ should be valid here. If she was on crying about her break up everyone would be moaning about that, seems she can’t win 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also by no means know this girl just think people forget sometimes she’s a young girl going through a public break up! Cool the jets a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I disagree. This forum has always called out her dress sense and the tacky behaviour with underwear pics/vids. Actually this forum called it out even more when she was with Domo cause everyone questioned why she act like that when she has a BF and asking how he must feel. She's just posting even more now cause she's single so therefore more posts here

Reactions: 11
well you know what maybe we need a little 'slut shaming' every now and then?! I don't think OP was being a prude or slut shaming but this tacky behaviour needs to be called out! It's over sexualization of women under the guise of women empowerment! No one is benefitting from these types of pics/vids other than men but women tell themselves it's because they want to post this content. Like why?!? For who?! I don't want to see her arse flapping about. It's a thirst trap. Young girls follow Bla and think this is acceptable to post. Call it slut shaming, being a prude whatever you want but if you are an every day normal woman/girl and you post anything even close to this then you're not going to be respected amongst your peers.
So you're suggesting that she should completely cover up in order to support female empowerment? Additionally, is is sitting on a chat forum slut shaming her for posting the content she wants to post on her own profile supporting female empowerment too ? :ROFLMAO: If posting underwear pics is what makes her feel confident and boosts her self esteem after a long term break up so be it. We all need a pick me up sometimes🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lads cmon, they're not even nice underwear sets they're the tackiest looking yolks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bla tan has literally changed her race. She must have 30 layers of tan on

Reactions: 8
To who? She's not a porta potty in Dubai??
Yet.. she’s too old for love island. With the way she’s dressing I’m sorry that’s to get “noticed” by a rich man who wants a walking talking plonk. At least her nostrils would be covered when a camel is shitting in her mouth 👄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.