Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domo moving to Spain ?

Maybe this is why they've split, he wants to move back to Spain but her business is here so she doesn't want to. Might explain the lives going in different directions part of her breakup post.

Reactions: 8
It's very true

She finally is showing the dog attention the night before he has to leave
Just shows how insincere she is as a person , only putting the dog up because she feels it will get attention , other than that she didnโ€™t give a bollox about her โ€œbabyโ€ now look at Ellie and her sister they actually care about their poor little dog, as much as they grate on me their not as fake as bla

Reactions: 7
Here ma take a video of me hugging this dog and crying so people on tattle stop saying I donโ€™t care about the dog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The dancing with her ex fellas da is cringe.. does anyone else find it a bit strange ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 13
Maybe this is why they've split, he wants to move back to Spain but her business is here so she doesn't want to. Might explain the lives going in different directions part of her breakup post.
hmm I doubt it. I'd say him moving is a result of the breakup. He probs needs to feel like he's doing something and maybe everything around Dublin would remind him of her. He probs doesn't want to always be running into her because her apartment is in Clondalkin and his parents also live in Clondalkin so they'd probs be bumping into each other in the village. Also say he doesnt wana go home to mammy and daddy's after been out on his own and probs cant afford Dublin rent so moving to Spain is the better option

Reactions: 6
hmm I doubt it. I'd say him moving is a result of the breakup. He probs needs to feel like he's doing something and maybe everything around Dublin would remind him of her. He probs doesn't want to always be running into her because her apartment is in Clondalkin and his parents also live in Clondalkin so they'd probs be bumping into each other in the village. Also say he doesnt wana go home to mammy and daddy's after been out on his own and probs cant afford Dublin rent so moving to Spain is the better option
She actually lives in clondalkin ? Not that anything wrong with that Iโ€™m from ballymun sure working class and all that . She just comes across as toffee nosed like

Reactions: 6
She actually lives in clondalkin ? Not that anything wrong with that Iโ€™m from ballymun sure working class and all that . She just comes across as toffee nosed like
yeah dunno why I thought she was sandyford or Dundrum or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shes originally from Dundrum. Her apartment just happens to be in Clondalkin.

Reactions: 2
Aoibh with the yoke on her arse and her stomachโ€ฆ. Why not just go to the gym? Lazy as sin. Canโ€™t stand the smug look she gives the camera either. Also imagine hearing from these two plebs on a business courseโ€ฆ. They canโ€™t even dress properly for it! ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.