Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the first time we've seen her go straight from the gym to work in the same clothes but the thing is taking a picture of yourself in the mirror and clenching your arse cheeks don't actually break a sweat so absolutely no worry about Bla stinking in those clothes!!

Reactions: 5
I go to one session a week so am no gym bunnie, and I do be in a sweat a proper work out! My hair does be curling up, so how she is so prim and proper after a work out doesn’t sit right with me! First I thought she must take the pics before work out but she always states on the ig stories after work out! She must just pop in for a photo a few weights lifted for the gram and she is gone!

Reactions: 2
The hack of that plt haul....where would u be going 🤣 between the slit up the front ... And the underwear as a top

I go to one session a week so am no gym bunnie, and I do be in a sweat a proper work out! My hair does be curling up, so how she is so prim and proper after a work out doesn’t sit right with me! First I thought she must take the pics before work out but she always states on the ig stories after work out! She must just pop in for a photo a few weights lifted for the gram and she is gone!
Sweat isn't always a sign of exertion tbf. I used to be bodybuilding lean and it was only the first year when I had weight to lose (before I started strength training_ that I would get sweaty. Strength training still does not make me sweat and I'm visibly muscular. I'd only break a sweat if I was doing a quick circuit or in a hot gym. Also, some sweat more than others in general, like not everyone gets a red face etc.
Only thing I agree with is, that keeping her hair down has to be affecting the effort she can put in,whether it blocks her vision, strains her neck trying to keep it out of her face, or gets caught on the bench as she sits up and down on it - it's a nuisance

Yep that’s not a proper workout!!! I sweat like a pig at the gym- I give 100%

Reactions: 1
Rotten bang on stale sweat and minge of her after the gym.
She does duck all in that gym to be honest she’s only there to endorse it while Jamie is getting the leg over her smelly tayto snatch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
PLT order was cheap tack! Absolute Shiite!

Embarrassing all that money an no class!

Sweat isn't always a sign of exertion tbf. I used to be bodybuilding lean and it was only the first year when I had weight to lose (before I started strength training_ that I would get sweaty. Strength training still does not make me sweat and I'm visibly muscular. I'd only break a sweat if I was doing a quick circuit or in a hot gym. Also, some sweat more than others in general, like not everyone gets a red face etc.
Only thing I agree with is, that keeping her hair down has to be affecting the effort she can put in,whether it blocks her vision, strains her neck trying to keep it out of her face, or gets caught on the bench as she sits up and down on it - it's a nuisance
Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with this. I don't sweat badly at all or get a red face but by god after I do a leg session my hair looks so so greasy no way I could go straight to work after ward. Core/ Arms you could get away with but cardio/ Legs not a chance

She does duck all in that gym to be honest she’s only there to endorse it while Jamie is getting the leg over her smelly tayto snatch
Okay, we get it. We are all here to add something or show frustration at these people, but enough with the disgusting insults, seriously it's disgusting. That's just being nasty for the sake of it, Bla Murphy wrecks my head but we don't need to just insult her for the sake of it. 😓😂 I love a good gossip and rant, but we can do it classier 😂😓

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does it frustrate anyone else that every influencer is posting they’ve received gifts from them of there new tan yet people who paid are still waiting? I order to try the instant one and still not even received a dispatch email yet everyone is getting it free 🤦🏽‍♀️

also I tried the other tan and loved it until I showered and it all washed off so I’m hoping the instant one is similar 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Aoibh looks so beautiful today. So much more classy and elegant when she's understated and doesn't have every inch of her on display! Bla is much more covered up than usual but still don't think her outfit is appropriate for what they are doing.

Does it frustrate anyone else that every influencer is posting they’ve received gifts from them of there new tan yet people who paid are still waiting? I order to try the instant one and still not even received a dispatch email yet everyone is getting it free 🤦🏽‍♀️

also I tried the other tan and loved it until I showered and it all washed off so I’m hoping the instant one is similar 😂
Yeah, that's annoying - you should email about them. Honestly, that's what everyone should do. I mean they should appreciate their paying customers.

Okay, we get it. We are all here to add something or show frustration at these people, but enough with the disgusting insults, seriously it's disgusting. That's just being nasty for the sake of it, Bla Murphy wrecks my head but we don't need to just insult her for the sake of it. 😓😂 I love a good gossip and rant, but we can do it classier 😂😓
But it’s funnnnnaayyyyyy

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Alright Prince Andrew

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol I am 100% not her friend, I know Domo personally, the flat is actually her parents but both Bla and Aoibh "own" it

Ok so an honest hands up how many go do a workout strength training whatever and do not only not change there clothes but go do a days work in them. Its disgusting

Reactions: 3
Do you think she will play on the split since it’s the most comments or likes that her ig post ever got 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.