Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s interesting, to me he came across as fairly humble and a normal enough guy
I just meant he’s not a doormat - he’s actually quite a confident guy and from knowing him in the past he wouldn’t put up with that tit if she cheated. He is very self assured and would have plenty of confidence with women - I wasn’t saying that’s a negative thing just that I would think their relationship was a 50 50 one and not him begging it with her like people on here are saying

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread! Was looking for one for months 🤣 I can definitely say she does not do coke or any drugs 🤣🤣🤣 there was also no cheating involved! It was the case of her getting the ick, Domo was just too boring for her, with his customer service job, and here she is this big "business woman" 😅
That’s true, can’t imagine either of them sisters doing drugs they ain’t the type I know that for sure, Blas been at parties with girls I know and it’s never ever been mentioned

Reactions: 2
I just meant he’s not a doormat - he’s actually quite a confident guy and from knowing him in the past he wouldn’t put up with that tit if she cheated. He is very self assured and would have plenty of confidence with women - I wasn’t saying that’s a negative thing just that I would think their relationship was a 50 50 one and not him begging it with her like people on here are saying
Yea I did like him too, just not when he was drinking acted like a sack but then again that's most men with alcohol 🤣He definitely didn't come across as a doormat, exactly what you said and he wouldn't go and comment on that ridiculous post if she made an idiot out of him.. Also I think he's quite smart post breakup he's not thick he knows she's Brought him a teeny tiny miniscule bit of 'exposure' so not going to burn his bridges by bad mouthing her.

So glad I found this thread! Was looking for one for months 🤣 I can definitely say she does not do coke or any drugs 🤣🤣🤣 there was also no cheating involved! It was the case of her getting the ick, Domo was just too boring for her, with his customer service job, and here she is this big "business woman" 😅
Wrong, my friends went to Ibiza with her before and she 110% does coke and ket and again 100% has cheated on him before in the past so it wouldn’t surprise me if she done it again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You must be her friend are you?

So bla isn't with domo, Charleen isn't with dano. now all they need to do is make Ellie see sense and get rid of conor! Surely being surrounded by girls who are no longer with there other half's would make it more easier for her to know her self worth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You must be her friend are you?
God No, I used to be friendly with a group that went to Ibiza with her.
but infairness I think her sister is more innocent and isn’t the type to do drugs but as for Bla.. she’s a sessioner! She has said before on her stories that she’s more of the wild sister, the whole cheating with Karl Mac at the beginning is true and when she was in Ibiza she was on ket walking around thinking she was walking on clouds😂

Reactions: 3
She defo does coke I know someone who was on a night out with her and said she was doing coke

Reactions: 1
She made it on goss.ie. ffs is this actually news. All the tit going on in the world and this made the headlines. I give up. U would swear they were a royal couple. Probably be back together next month. That or she will be parading around with a new fella in a few weeks. She strikes me as a person who can't be alone. She mentioned before that she can't sleep in a bed alone. Like id give me right arm to sleep on my own instead of a child or man child 🤣

Reactions: 5
She cheated on him at the start of the relationship in Ibiza but besides the point they ovb parted ways as they grown apart…as for coke they are all at it so don’t be fooled by the nice act online 🥱🥱

Imagine being that bothered to mail either of them asking why they broke up 😂😂
I’d genuinely say no one asked …. Or maybe a couple of 12 year olds - who the hell would ask that - they just wanted to share it

Find it hilarious her most liked photo is just plane text of her announcement her and Domo broke up..

Why’s she posted it like a press statement like she’s bleeping Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The whole thing is annoying there both in bits
Him with the London look teeth and her enormous snout , if you put yourself in the limelight be prepared to be slated.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole thing is annoying there both in bits
Him with the London look teeth and her enormous snout , if you put yourself in the limelight be prepared to be slated.
He is a decent bloke from a decent family tbf, don't see what his teeth got to do with anything

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She posted a photo a while back on her stories at some boxing match with some tall handsome fella and u could defo tell they were both into each other...I think he's a boxer as well. Would not be surprised if she cheated but his comment is strange maybe he's choosing not to believe the rumours who knows

He is a decent bloke from a decent family tbf, don't see what his teeth got to do with anything
Agreed - and actually what the hell are London teeth … isn’t it turkey teeth !? Which he doesn’t have …. His teeth are fine

• Haha
Omg the amount of cheating rumours because she was standing near lads in stories recently... Are we gone back to old Catholic Ireland where women and men can't be near each other unless they are married? 😅
To be fair Bla looks like the type that would flirt with her own shadow for attention so I don't think even her being flirty is evidence that she is with someone. She's just mad for attention!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.