Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no denying bla has a nice figure but she goes around craving attention. Serously could them bottoms be anymore see through.

Reactions: 4
I would die for her figure. Her clothes can be a bit mad tho. Is she with Domo or not. I always thought he was a dope
There's no denying bla has a nice figure but she goes around craving attention. Serously could them bottoms be anymore see through.

Reactions: 1
Like is she for real going out in that she is just crying for attention . And I see her car keys beside her glass of Prosecco , definitely the type to drink and drive . Anyway I see caoimhe Kelly is liking domo selfie , don’t like caoimhe but I say she would treat poor domo better

Like is she for real going out in that she is just crying for attention . And I see her car keys beside her glass of Prosecco , definitely the type to drink and drive . Anyway I see caoimhe Kelly is liking domo selfie , don’t like caoimhe but I say she would treat poor domo better
They are mates years. Done a season in Ibiza way before he was with Bla

Domo and the dog don’t seem to be at the apartment? I haven’t seen him in any of her pics lately

That’s her lips on him too she kissed him and the tattoo man copied it 🤣 rotten

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone here tried Bronze Obsession? I'm no good for remembering to put on tan I'd rather be able to slap it on the morning of. I have psoriasis and the normal tan sticks to the dry patches badly, this will prob do the same?

Has anyone here tried Bronze Obsession? I'm no good for remembering to put on tan I'd rather be able to slap it on the morning of. I have psoriasis and the normal tan sticks to the dry patches badly, this will prob do the same?
I’ve bought it and I’ll try it the weekend - keep you posted

I tried the dark bronze obsession, it it fab, it appears dark when you first start applying, but keep blending and you get a lovely colour, that doesn't come off until you shower with soap. Its the very same as the Vita Liberata Body Blur latte colour minus the price tag. Although found it on special offer in Boots.

Reactions: 2
6 hours ago Jamie posted videos of Bla in the gym working out in her pink Bo&Tee set.. 15 mins ago Bla posted herself in the office in the same outfit. She's a manky witch I'd actually vomit if I had to go longer than an hour after working out without a shower 🤮 I'd say she's one of them manky witches who smells of fake tan, BO and an overwhelming amount of scented body spray/perfume.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She only goes in for a few minutes to promote the gym for Jamie, he admitted on the hold my drink podcast he has to always think up ways to promote the gym on SM. she already has a great body, anyone that comes across the stories will think wow she has a good body this MUST be a good gym.

Don't know how she can work out with her hair down around her face. She's then back in the car with not a bead of sweat on her and the hair is still perfect. What a load of crap!! She then goes to work in the manky 2 piece she supposedly worked out in, what a scruffy cow! 🤢

She actually hasn't stopped looking at herself in every possible mirror today! Even videoing herself working. She's the next level of loving herself! I've never seen the likes of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely scarlet for the way she stares into the camera at herself. Embarrassing.

Her and Domo must be broken up - anyone know for sure?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.