Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole launch party looked incredibly tacky. Aoibh always looks so dumpy in the tat that she wears - she has no waist and no clue how to dress herself. Bla looked better than normal in the white jumpsuit. But the whole thing… ugh, total trailer trash.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually surprised how long domo stuck with here. Good while back she ended up on a session in cabra , domo came looking for her and she was caught in a bedroom with some bloke 🥴 not to mention she was coked out her head

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually surprised how long domo stuck with here. Good while back she ended up on a session in cabra , domo came looking for her and she was caught in a bedroom with some bloke 🥴 not to mention she was coked out her head
Now this is the tea we needed ☕👌

Reactions: 12
That was when they were doing a season in Ibiza she cheated with Karl Mac

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What fill me in the dirt

By who ah poor domo
So her best friend that was there actually told on her to Domo,he turned up with a knife 😂😂😂 but she had just left Karl's bed before domo got there, he broke up with her left Ibiza but then the boys he owed money to broke into my friends apartment in Ibiza that they were living with took everyone's passports, threatened his family untill he came back to pay, then he spent the rest of the season on a hotel near the airport with bla, since then she's been all over him couldn't love him anymore 😂😂 I doubt she's riding Jamie he's a creep with a 🍤

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think bla has a great figure considering what we see through Social media is eating and drinking but her entire frame seems to have shrunk, I would have thought slim but but a XS or 6/8. Good ole metabolism maybe

Reactions: 2
I think bla has a great figure considering what we see through Social media is eating and drinking but her entire frame seems to have shrunk, I would have thought slim but but a XS or 6/8. Good ole metabolism maybe
I think Aoibh has a great figure too. Curves in all the places I'd want anyway.

Reactions: 9
Bla thinks she's way better looking than she actually is. She might have a good figure but it stops there imo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.