Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when she eventually gets the arse she wants (prob when she fucks off abroad on the quiet to get a BBL) will she say it was down to the gym she's clearly advertising or that clinic she's also clearly advertising?? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
There’s definitely something going on with Bla and domo, he’d be the first to post about there event. Haven’t seen him at all in her posts

Reactions: 5
There’s definitely something going on with Bla and domo, he’d be the first to post about there event. Haven’t seen him at all in her posts
People have been saying they think she's with Jamie goonery and low and behold he's there tonight so maybe there's some truth in it

Reactions: 3
good lord look at katlyn masseys ( cut price young-one ) story of bla talk about rubbing your fanny and crack on camera . What a sad sad attention seeking wreck of a female. Not one thing attractive about her behaviour, vile piece of dirt

Reactions: 7
I had a good lol at this. So the event for the tan tonight the BiaBelle page posted this and a girl at the event posted this
Food & Drink is usually free at a pr event. You’d want to be friends, fans or desperate to be noticed wannabe influencers to attend an event like this. It costs time & money to go to these plus you are expected to give coverage to the brand & big up the product.

Reactions: 8
Food & Drink is usually free at a pr event. You’d want to be friends, fans or desperate to be noticed wannabe influencers to attend an event like this. It costs time & money to go to these plus you are expected to give coverage to the brand & big up the product.
Oh my god I never even noticed! Can't get over that

Reactions: 3
Was susie not at the event either?
Also noticed domo and Jamie follow each other on insta

Who crazy eyes aunty who’s only short of taking the tits out for insta coverage from her nieces 😂
The ma is susie, I think the crazy auntie is Sharon or something 😂

I had a good lol at this. So the event for the tan tonight the BiaBelle page posted this and a girl at the event posted this
They must have deleted it because bla posted it on her own page with the prices. It's the same photo from the biabelle page cos you can see her nails in it so she obviously was the one who posted it on the biabelle page first?
That big event and couldn't even spring for an open bar?? I'd say nothing at the event was paid for by them it was probably all collabs (balloons, food, dj etc) if they wouldn't even pay for an open bar

Forgot to add the photo to above

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The ma is susie, I think the crazy auntie is Sharon or something 😂

They must have deleted it because bla posted it on her own page with the prices. It's the same photo from the biabelle page cos you can see her nails in it so she obviously was the one who posted it on the biabelle page first?
That big event and couldn't even spring for an open bar?? I'd say nothing at the event was paid for by them it was probably all collabs (balloons, food, dj etc) if they wouldn't even pay for an open bar

Forgot to add the photo to above
Everything about her is CHEAP.. business and image . Cheap tart glad domo is away from her . Vomit

Reactions: 4
Omg I'm sick of seeing pictures from last night. It's the same photos they are sharing and resharing and resharing.

Reactions: 4
Omg I'm sick of seeing pictures from last night. It's the same photos they are sharing and resharing and resharing.
Making it look the event of the year , when in fact I would say it was as dull as dishwater . Cheap witches charging for the drinks and to be as big headed to be naming them after themselves , them girls really are morons

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.