Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, her mam is absolutely gorgeous so maybe she will age like her mamšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
The screams out of the girls watching domo going down the mountain. They all sound fairly piiiiiissssed. Very funny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sorry but is she ok ???!!!! Any chance to get her big saggy tits out. Whatā€™s with the weird facial expressions hahahaah
ive seen better ears on a spaniel. Honestly I donā€™t get this nudity tit. Fake smile. What would they inspire their daughters to do ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ive seen better ears on a spaniel. Honestly I donā€™t get this nudity tit. Fake smile. What would they inspire their daughters to do ???
Nah it's blas stories that have done it for me today.. the turning over trying to show off her ass, showing her stomach. I just can't deal with it. I have to say I like aoibh but I've never in my life seen two people more obsessed with themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so light wow 9 stone . Would be great to be that weight and eat all that food ā€¦.

Reactions: 2
She did my make up years ago in her house when she was freelance . I felt so uncomfortable . She barley chatted to me
And showed zero interest in me. She just wanted rid of me asap.

Reactions: 1
Literally no need to post all those pics showing off her body the way she has been the last few days. Doesn't half love herself does she?!

Reactions: 4
The selfie she posted on stories of her and Domos Ma her top lip is literally touching her nose they're that overfilled šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldnā€™t like my da dancing around with bla . That girl just has to be the centre of attention everywhere . I remember at a friends wedding she couldnā€™t take her tits out more if she tried and you wanna see her floating around as if she was a big celeb . A few years back her and a mua friend where actually at a house after a night out and she used the line to myself and my friend ā€œdo you not know who I am ā€œ we did but we just said no , and she was doing coke that night so she can scrap the Iā€™m better than u image she portrays

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldnā€™t like my da dancing around with bla . That girl just has to be the centre of attention everywhere . I remember at a friends wedding she couldnā€™t take her tits out more if she tried and you wanna see her floating around as if she was a big celeb . A few years back her and a mua friend where actually at a house after a night out and she used the line to myself and my friend ā€œdo you not know who I am ā€œ we did but we just said no , and she was doing coke that night so she can scrap the Iā€™m better than u image she portrays
Always got the feeling she loved the ā„

Reactions: 5
Out with the nipples again bla bla . No one can be comfortable in the get ups she sleeps in . I say big domo is sick of her tit and look at me persona , he looks fed up in some stories she posts šŸ˜‚ I say heā€™s sick of hanging out with her and vinegar face aoibhin. Apparently she can go out all she likes with mates but has a face on her if he is to go out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.