Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually loving watching their ski trip. They seem like such a close family 🥰
I actually think it's a bit strange how she carries on with her brother! I'm all for being close with your siblings but she carries on like she's dating him! Going on about how fab and gorgeous he his.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ok bla . How’s the weather there today anyways all good yeah
Ugh, how original. I hate this narrative - just 'cause somebody says something semi positive it doesn't mean they are the person being discussed :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
They are some women to eat and drink. duck me. And before any haters give me the " but there on holidays " it doesn't count when your on holidays every week to drink that amount constantly 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Seriously where is he?! He better come get his girl quick she’s shaking her tits in everyone’s face
Hahahahaha some body come get her she dancin like a stripperrr

Stop eye bleeping yourself blaithnaid for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They actually both look like they are jawing to bits... 👀👀 Do drugs be a thing skiing ?

Reactions: 3
Quick pic of ‘office view’ for the gram and straight to bathroom to barf up 😂😂 gaviscon shots ? Give your body a break woman. Your either injecting poison into it or drinking poison

Reactions: 2
Bla is fond of the oul coke on a night out dunno about skiing but definitely out here anyways , I don’t know about aoibhin though

The whole 'eye bleeping' really annoys me, we are living in a world filled with narcissist's crying out for attention, usually found on reality TV but now in front of us no matter we go or look! Enough already! Classy birds eh

Reactions: 8
How is bla so skinny when all they do is eat and drink ???
The state of aoibh she is massive and the photoshoot her fanny
Was hanging out . So cringey. They try so hard always “laughing “ for the video or photo

Reactions: 3
How is bla so skinny when all they do is eat and drink ???
The state of aoibh she is massive and the photoshoot her fanny
Was hanging out . So cringey. They try so hard always “laughing “ for the video or photo
Calling Aoibh massive isn't a very nice thing to say. I think she's more liked than Bla and personally speaking I think she's far prettier. Yes they dress trashy at times but still.

Reactions: 19
Yea aoibhin needs to dress for her size and fit . And bla weather she is a size 4 or 24 she’s still gonna have her tits out . She needs to put it away now getting a bit Much . She defo loves the attention

Reactions: 4
Placing your phone down perfectly on the table 20 times a day to eye duck yourself up and down and then swig a mouthful of wine is pathetic and embarrassing! Who is she doing it for?! I've lost count how many times on this holiday alone. It's bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Placing your phone down perfectly on the table 20 times a day to eye duck yourself up and down and then swig a mouthful of wine is pathetic and embarrassing! Who is she doing it for?! I've lost count how many times on this holiday alone. It's bizarre behaviour.
It’s SO bizarre! Why????

It’s SO bizarre! Why????
Also I can’t imagine what she’s gonna look like at age 45 after kids and years n years of fillers - omg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.