Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Omg the big desperate Dan head on that Jamie fella.
Is it possible that she actually downgraded from Domo?

The slut shaming is a big much though….
she may dress a certain way 99% of the time but it doesn’t make her a slut, she’s been with Domo for years 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
On a side note - how incredible does the mother look?! Wouldn't have thought she was 60

Babyboo75

You know what im actually a bit torn on bla murphy, on one hand there is something very endearing about her, you have to respect that she just puts it all out there and she is who she is, she has a lovely family and is very honest (i think) about life, she wears what she wants, does her swipe ups and at least shes honest about going away (unlike so sue!!) shes honest about her lip fillers etc and doesnt try and preach or pretent to be something she isnt, i have to say though i am somethimes genuinely shocked about what she wears, not to sound like an absolute prude but i just cant fathom being around your parents and family etc with your tits and ass and flaps hanging out 🙈 whenever she goes out and about surely she must feel uncomfortable having it all on show? I agree that if youve got it flaunt it (and yes she has definitely got it!!) but it is so ott and not really appropriate for day to day, maybe im just out of touch but i wouldnt know where to look if i was a waitress serving her at dinner!!

Georginasparks

Look the only reason they use plus size is because it looks good for the brand, not because bla believes in being diverse, she only cares about herself and that's a fact

Reactions: 16

nothanks91

VIP Member
Who sets up a phone and records themselves walking into a pool with a thong up your ass. Sooo strange. Obviously craves attention

gisthebizz

Here ma take a video of me hugging this dog and crying so people on tattle stop saying I don’t care about the dog 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I really can’t decide which of them is worse. Does anyone else find it so unsavoury that Aoibh hangs around with her sister and her sister’s fella with her tits full on hanging out? Mind you, he’s probably seen so much of them now that he’s completely desensitised when they appear!

They make my skin crawl. So desperately tacky looking and always on this quest to be hyper sexual. Give it a rest ladies and try and show another side, it might be good for ye.
Theyre all far too fucking close for my liking. I'm close to my family and my brother and sister but jesus they are another level. Tits and arse hanging out in front of their da and brother my brother would be vomiting telling me to put me hole away.
Then again they do be nearly on top of Sean 'my baby' half the time.

• Sick

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I agree there’s deffo an engagement coming. And do you know what, fair play to them - they are never going to find anyone else who loves each other and themselves as much as they do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

nanorella

Peach !! Yesssss totally agree here . Seems some people would rather us not have an opinion like this and we are labelled to be slit shamers , seriously , she needs to be shamed she’s too much “boss lady” please no respectable boss lady has the flaps out like that. She is an attention whore . There I said it don’t agree I don’t care

• Haha
  • Heart

nanorella

What is she like she is a holy show . Wonder what poor fat domo thinks of her swinging her arse and tits around in blokes faces . Full of coke all Them geebags. Think their in the vips of a concert of the century with how they are going on

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
I cant believe the tiny tiny string up her arse that is an excuse for a bikini she wore today and filmed her actual arse up close- jesus mary and joseph - no class- and the pink Louis Vuitton bag in every single post and video to show that she has money (new money I may add) How could you wear that in front of your mam and dad - scarlet - and then Domos beer belly and he was dancing around with no top on, belly out, and poured a bottle of Heineken all over himself and jumped in the pool. Are they well in the head? She thinks he's a male model or something- I imagine the way they eat and drink they will be massive in another few years and I'm not talking on social media. Tacky tacky tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

twobabies

I sound like such a granny but I can't get over some of the clothes bla wears infront of her father and Domnicks parents. Just so much on show!!

Reactions: 14