Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I would love to know how 'successful' their products actually are. Never have I been chatting to a girl and asked what tan/make up they were wearing and they have answered BiaBelle.. I've never seen any other instagrammers/influencers recommend it (apart from her friends). Anytime I was in Liffey Valley or Dundrum over the Christmas their stalls were always empty with the workers just sitting on their phones
In fairness to them I will say it's a good tan in regards to the colour, it's the only tan I've ever used that actually made me DARK DARK DARK but that's not everyone's cup of Tea. I dont find it particular hydrating compared to any other tan, it still wears off as scaly. Then again I have very dry skin and psoriasis on my arms and it still sticks to those patches.
The only tan I find that actually works well on my skin is cocoa brown.
I've never really used any of their makeup products or lashes.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree too! Didn't Megan first get a shout out from them for being a chef and sharing recipes? Why has she gone down the tan, makeup, clothes haul Road? It's overdone at this stage!

Roseny

Like is she for real going out in that she is just crying for attention . And I see her car keys beside her glass of Prosecco , definitely the type to drink and drive . Anyway I see caoimhe Kelly is liking domo selfie , don’t like caoimhe but I say she would treat poor domo better
They are mates years. Done a season in Ibiza way before he was with Bla