Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always so wet and greasy looking 🤮
A genius tattler said it the other they both look like they reek of vinegar .. or something to that effect 😂😂😂

Also bla the gnome 'running' with her hair down and her top 3x too small for her, the absolute want off her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A genius tattler said it the other they both look like they reek of vinegar .. or something to that effect 😂😂😂

Also bla the gnome 'running' with her hair down and her top 3x too small for her, the absolute want off her
I know 😂 I cringe for her, because she must think ppl are looking at her because she's sooooo gorgeous when really they're looking at her and thinking "bleeping state of that attention seeker"

Reactions: 1
Are the boobs real or are they injected with filler like her arse? Domo needs to run a mile

Hahahahaha did anyone see the video of her “running” past ocean beach . What the duck like . I’d say her fanny thought her throat was cut not being flashed about as usual in ibeeeza. I keep laughing thinking of her running by there though absolute comedy gold . The embarrassment I felt through the screen. Thick as tit

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha did anyone see the video of her “running” past ocean beach . What the duck like . I’d say her fanny thought her throat was cut not being flashed about as usual in ibeeeza. I keep laughing thinking of her running by there though absolute comedy gold . The embarrassment I felt through the screen. Thick as tit
She is a walking ick.

Reactions: 1
Judging by implants on the table & the picture on the wall, I think it’s safe to assume implants. Lord help us all. If she was bad before, she’s about to be 100x worse

Reactions: 7
God love us now it’s gonna be Notthing but shawt shawt skirts around the house from now on …and tits out every second of the day . Great, more Bla for duck sake.

Reactions: 6
If this is something she's insecure about you never would have gussed😂 After 2 kids I completely get wanting a lift but she can't be that worried about them when she goes topless every chance she gets. Just attention seeking yet again

Reactions: 6
If she gets them lifted anymore they’ll be under her chin 🫣 Maybe if she stopped running with a cropped top zipped halfway down with absolutely zero support underneath she’d be grand.