Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see their reel? Reality tv show coming behind the Murphy’s 🙈
I’d sooner tit in my hands and clap than watch them dribbling over their gobshite of a father and brother 🤢 it’s a crappy April fools prank how do you sell “were an incestuous Oompa Loompa clan with skanger mates” to any self respecting TV producer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d sooner tit in my hands and clap than watch them dribbling over their gobshite of a father and brother 🤢 it’s a crappy April fools prank how do you sell “were an incestuous Oompa Loompa clan with skanger mates” to any self respecting TV producer
They actually think they’re like the kardashians. Delusional! Two Trollops with their baps and their growler out any chance they get. 🤣😂🤣 pure trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They actually think they’re like the kardashians. Delusional! Two Trollops with their baps and their growler out any chance they get. 🤣😂🤣 pure trash.
I mean the kardashians if they were prostitutes? Keeping up with the street walkers? They are the biggest pair of pick me sad saps I’ve ever had the misfortune of going to school with. They can just about string 3 letters together let alone a sentence. The “girl boss” thing is an act the mother runs the business which is fine she needed the two bimbos as exactly what they are glorified blow up sex dolls. Aoibhe “handles” the marketing side to things also known as she uses the degree her parents paid for to throw buzz words around. As for the other blithering idiot if she had two brain cells rattling around upstairs she would be dangerous. She’s a glorified session bleep that refuses to grow up and needs literal children as mates because anyone her age has actually somewhat copped on and developed.. a brain, a personality or a career.

Reactions: 8
I mean the kardashians if they were prostitutes? Keeping up with the street walkers? They are the biggest pair of pick me sad saps I’ve ever had the misfortune of going to school with. They can just about string 3 letters together let alone a sentence. The “girl boss” thing is an act the mother runs the business which is fine she needed the two bimbos as exactly what they are glorified blow up sex dolls. Aoibhe “handles” the marketing side to things also known as she uses the degree her parents paid for to throw buzz words around. As for the other blithering idiot if she had two brain cells rattling around upstairs she would be dangerous. She’s a glorified session bleep that refuses to grow up and needs literal children as mates because anyone her age has actually somewhat copped on and developed.. a brain, a personality or a career.
I need to know what they were like in school.. probably the same as they are now!

Reactions: 1
I need to know what they were like in school.. probably the same as they are now!
They were always thick as pigshit that certainly hasn’t changed. Skirts hiked up their thighs particularly bla. They definitely had a “click” but I wouldn’t say either of them were very well liked they had a fairly small group of friends and Bla had a long term fella for as long as I can remember. Its sad to see they went down the be a slapper route

Does anyone know what the story is with Bla’s friend Jess? Was she not in a relationship after buying a house with her fella not that long ago?

To even make that reel about a Behind the scenes show, just shows you exactly what they think about themselves!

Does anyone know what the story is with Bla’s friend Jess? Was she not in a relationship after buying a house with her fella not that long ago?
Yeah she was quiet, I know her through a mutual friend , as well as Bla. She kept to her self seemed a nice girl, settled down , bought a house think she was engaged and everything but I’m unsure what happened but know she seems to be living the bleep life with Bla posting tarty photos all the time . Wonder will Bla go to Nicole’s big Spanish wedding or will it be cancelled 🫣

Aoibh has literally turned into bla now with the over filled lips, self obsession and airheadedness, and now the constant unnecessary stomach out pics with hideous jeans combo 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Jesus the video bla just posted. That dress leaves nothing to the imagination. Its pure see through!!

Reactions: 3
Her stories, there's one where she's doing Aoibhs hair and she looks at herself every chance she gets. If she was chocolate, she'd eat herself.

Reactions: 4