Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss babes 😂🤣😂 Their Ma set up the company and is the brains behind it all: the Daaa carries da girls bags 😂🤣😂🤣 I’m amazed the boss babes have time to do any “wurk” between applying 50 layers of fake tan, eye bleeping themselves in their stories, getting their babs ouh, getting lip fillers and slurping oysters 🦪
Don't forget arse injections and trying to deal with random men helping them do ANYTHING 🥴

Reactions: 2
Some of the clothes they were to ‘work’ is shocking I’d be sent straight out of my office 🤣

Reactions: 6
“We always carry our bags around because brand awareness is so important” I can actually recite the shite she spouts by now.

I don’t think they actually understand the concept of brand awareness like at all 😂 in order to build “brand awareness” people need to have sampled and tried your product it’s not just about seeing the logo ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

They seem to be trying ‘very hard’ to push their product in other countries . Wonder why all of a sudden .

Reactions: 1
Some of the clothes they were to ‘work’ is shocking I’d be sent straight out of my office 🤣
They stand out like sore thumbs …. No one in Italy dresses like that above all places Milan .. they are prob getting looks left right and centre .. for all the wrong reasons

Reactions: 4
They stand out like sore thumbs …. No one in Italy dresses like that above all places Milan .. they are prob getting looks left right and centre .. for all the wrong reasons
Yes but they'll think it's because they're Irelands answer to the Kardashians 🙄

• Haha
She needs to stop messing with her face. Photo with the blonde hair is years ago but how much has she injected into herself since then? She’s gonna look bizarre by 40
Who’s that on the left! Jesus she’s a different race now too

Reactions: 5
She has such male features, I really don’t find her one bit attractive. Now aoibhinn albeit she smells like vinegar, still way prettier. Bla is just a coke loving ******