Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Is that the parcel one? I don’t think it’s real. Along with the ‘stranger called me a fucking fat cunt’ or something to that effect. How do they all seem to have run ins with such aggressive people?
That's the one. Definitely someone on the wind up isn't it:ROFLMAO: it's so easy to get them all frothing

Reactions: 1

FeloniousMonk

Over ten years ago I went to a MNet Christmas meet up. BiWi was there and as joyless as you’d expect. Also SolidGoldBrass, if anyone remembers her- she was clearly on the spectrum (although I was also very pissed and annoying).
I remember SGB, she made some cracking posts in the toxic parents thread.

I'm agog to hear what Biwi was like. How old is she?

holasun

Gas and air made me vomit. I've had it three times and each time I thought "maybe this time will be different" 🙃
It did work as a pain killer though - and once I'd been given an anti-emetic I did OK. I just felt high and dizzy as anything! And yeah it made me feel like my voice was really low. Weird stuff.

HoGi

VIP Member
It was “AIBU to shed a tear after library snub”

It’s sadly been deleted now.

But if you missed it.

OROSPULAR (Turkish for whore) is what she called them all 🤣🤣 I thought I was being thick at first and had to google it!
I was really enjoying that thread but then went to the cinema and when I came out it was deleted 😭😭😭

Moon Face

My husband has an obsession with turning everything off when we go away. He turned the fridge freezer off once when we went away for 2 weeks in the summer. I nearly turned around and went straight back to the airport when I walked in.
My sister did that, once. It was the previously frozen bananas (I don't know why either) that stunk the house out.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the thread (with photos) asking for weight loss advice? I don’t think the photos are of the OP. I think it’s someone she doesn’t like and wants people to criticise her clothing choices.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
We’ve got two en suites and a family bathroom upstairs and for reasons of his own my husband insists on using the downstairs cloakroom, unless it’s the middle of the night.