Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
I met some people off digital spy once. Got twatted on lime vodka, spent the night puking then had to spend hours the next day with a racist Ukipper. Great times.
I loved digital spy back in the day until they got rid of the general discussion forums. I still post occasionally though. Mainly just in tv.

Reactions: 2

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Aw I thought it was really sweet the quote where he said people who see him eating his Big Mac think it's his first time because he's so happy. And his work colleagues get them for him when he's on a double shift, and his Mum and wife are ok with it all. I mean it's a bit weird but he's happy and 70 and been eating them since 1972 so ....
And I really fancy a Big Mac now, but one from 1985 when they were a delicious Mac Attack treat, not a disappointment of a husk in a brioche bun like they are recently 😥

• Sad

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
I smoked the menthol version of these until about 15 years ago. I haven't thought about cigarettes since then, other than to cringe in shame as to how awful I must have smelled to others.

Last night, though, my dreams were filled with me desperately looking for a shop, in the wee small hours, that sold menthol cigarettes. Basically, I was prepared to pay any amount for them!!

Damn you, Tattlers!! :p
I'm afraid nowhere sells them now. You can get cigarillos or make your own with crushballs but it's illegal for shops to sell them in the UK.

• Sad

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
I see Noddy is being berated by Biwi for wanting to lose weight😬 and then Noddy pointed Biwi to this thread regarding the bananas and being a food Hitler
Bloody hell, I just AS’d her and she’s as rude as fuck on nearly every thread she’s on!
---
Aside: I thought Noddy had been banned?

notanotherusername92

I like big fat chip shop chips. During my pregnancies I always wanted zingy, carby hangover food...pizza, nachos (oh, nachos), chip shop chips, all that.

I'm veggie so I'm a bit limited on fast food, but the veggie stuff is all rubbish these days. BK used to do a lovely spicy beanburger but it's all crap now. Sad face.
i also generally steer clear of fast food because veggie. But have seen the BK rice bowls and almost tempted to give them a try. Anyone know if they’re any good?

If you’re ever in Amsterdam get a veggie mcchicken sandwich. Utterly amazing, and almost indistinguishable from the real thing ( which probably says a lot about mcd’s “chicken” 😂).

I have no idea why they sell the crappy plant burgers when veggie mchickens exist.

I would definitely do a one veggie mcchicken a day diet…