Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted the google review she left and deleted her stories but its too late because others have already left bad reviews - Caroline has potentially done so much damage to a small independent shop because she couldn't be bothered to fact check that account. I think she needs to rectify this ASAP.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
She's deleted the google review she left and deleted her stories but its too late because others have already left bad reviews - Caroline has potentially done so much damage to a small independent shop because she couldn't be bothered to fact check that account. I think she needs to rectify this ASAP.
Deleted but the Americans have the receipts, apparently that was posted from a fake account using that name and now all the reviews have already been left on the genuine google account 😱
Imagine everyone went on and hammered Liz's Google review page!

Reactions: 11
I’m annoyed because I live local to the business. Lovely little shoe shop and cafe!! Been in my local town for years upon years.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly people who leave bad reviews on behalf of influencers baffle me. Like that's not a real account but even if it was like ok???? It's not changed your life?
I guess I've never been that much of a fan of someone I take on their problems as my own 😂

Reactions: 29
Deleted but the Americans have the receipts, apparently that was posted from a fake account using that name and now all the reviews have already been left on the genuine google account 😱
Imagine everyone went on and hammered Liz's Google review page!
She needs to get a f**king life and stop being so irate with her responses. She's the worst person to have a large following as she sits there and responds to every single bad comment, getting herself all worked up. She needs to learn to post her video and move on with her day.

Reactions: 19
The more of a witch she is, the more hate she’s going to get, and the bigger witch she’s going to be. She’s locked in a vicious cycle and if she wants to make it as big time influencer she needs to get a grip and learn to brush comments off. She’s so quick to be snippy back and now look what’s happened, she’s caused harm to a small business. She absolutely will never admit she’s wrong and apologise publicly, nor will she learn.

Reactions: 19
If you’re happy, then just prove it by not bleeping moaning for once. Christ, is it that difficult?

Reactions: 21
If what people were saying didn't bother her, she'd just move on & say nothing and rise above it. But her constant mentioning of receipts....it's obviously really got under her skin!! She is coming across very childish and immature for a grown woman!!!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240616_212552_Reddit.jpg

Telling?
I almost feel sorry for her, she was definitely happier in VA, she was living life albeit without friends, apart from Helen. Wonder is this why she was so insistent that she would go home with or without Kyle, he ruined everything by wanting to go home, now she's doing the same.

Reactions: 14
Posh Car-o-whine from SURREY if you didn’t know can’t even spell. Aloud and allowed is a big bugbear for me. It did make me chuckle 🤭 Totally irrelevant to what’s been happening tonight.

IMG_3074.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240616_223557_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_224053_Reddit.jpg

That poor girl, having to do damage control and not a word from Caroline, just removed her review that was it!
How could she be so.....let's see, clumsy🫢
I hope that Talbot gets a hold of this! What a tit show, like I've already said what if people tried to put her mum out of business, wonder how she'd like that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I still can't believe she did this move when Olivia was so tiny. Surely her hormones are still all over the place, and such a big life decision should bemade when she is a little more settled?! Why the rush?

Reactions: 8
I dont know if i believe the account is fake.. ask yourself literally why would anyone make a fake account for a shop (thats not even known to people outside of the area its in)?! 😂 I think the one they post from is their backup account or vice versa and theyre scrambling after accidentally posting the comment on their business page rather than their finsta lool

Reactions: 12
I dont know if i believe the account is fake.. ask yourself literally why would anyone make a fake account for a shop (thats not even known to people outside of the area its in)?! 😂 I think the one they post from is their backup account or vice versa and theyre scrambling after accidentally posting the comment on their business page rather than their finsta lool
Well I was thinking it was some dumb ass plan by one of her mates, after the tit show yesterday being called out on the scammer video, to put out the sympathy votes but yea what you say makes sense too, why choose a business account to fake.

Reactions: 1
The Father’s Day post is sooo cold! Not even a heart emoji?! Surely she could have said something more than first one as a father of three?! Divorce incoming within the next 5 years I reckon!!

Reactions: 15
I still can't believe she did this move when Olivia was so tiny. Surely her hormones are still all over the place, and such a big life decision should bemade when she is a little more settled?! Why the rush?
I honestly think this is a big part of why she hated Massachusetts so much. She did that move with a little baby as well. Charlie was born at the end of January and by June they were living with Kyle's parents. She tried to make her staging business work but never put any effort into building a community because she had self-diagnosed PPD and refused to get any help.

Reactions: 9