Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how she is managing to be so absent in her other kids lives at the moment. When I had my second my heart ached for some one on one time with my first. Then when I was with my older child I was guilty about not snuggling my newborn. When I had both it was full on ahhh! The mum guilt was immense and overwhelming. Yet Caroline seems happy to just let Kyle do absolutely everything for them and sort of float about . Maybe this is what happens with 3 kids but her older 2 are so little! Goodness I have mum guilt for her!
Cause she's a lazy twat

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
she doesn’t appear to have as much time on her hands now Kyle isn’t there to do all the parenting
She was out with that girl Olivia and collecting Missy, but definitely was expecting a lot more than has been posted! Only because I thought she relied on it for income. But no M&S yet, no fish supper, no get ready with me.

• Haha

ameliasa

The absolute beggy state at her tagging Landrover and Kia in her car shopping video on Insta. Clearly hoping JLR will give her a Defender (mentioned in an old TT).

Beggy Mitchell comes to mind. Where is she getting the money from to get a new car? And surely her credit file is so thin having recently moved she’s not going to get finance on a car without a decent deposit. She would have been better off getting a lease for 6-12mnths.
---
Good luck to her financing a car here. Unless she’s got a whopping deposit she’ll be looking at around £600 plus for a new Kia sorrento. Also Land Rover is the most unreliable car. That car would spend more time in a garage then on the drive way.

JLR isn’t as bad as people make out tbh I’ve had a defender for 7 months with no problem and a JLR car before then - they’ve also just had their biggest year for sales so I don’t think that’s a concern, but probably the fact a Defender or Disco starts at 50k is going to be a problem for her 😂

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Even Caroline herself five years ago was significantly more attractive than she is now! And I'm not trying to shame her as of course most women won't look exactly the same after having three babies in quick succession, but the awful clothes, hair and clown make-up ages her terribly and her general attitude and personality make everything else about her unattractive as well.
I think her figure is amazing! 3 kids and you wouldn't even know, I don't think she even has a stretch mark. It's the hair and ott makeup that age her.
---
They've removed all the negative comments about Caz already.....👀- there were quite a few earlier calling her out about the facial gesture she'd made in ( now deleted) TikTok
Can believe they are doing damage control she should have been brought down a peg or 2
---
It’ll be interesting to see the changes in her style when she’s back in the UK. Her ‘style’ right now is awful, maybe it’s the American way I don’t know, but it’s definitely aging her prematurely.
I think it’ll be a rapid change too.
Her style is just Claire Kennedy and such like, grandpa chic. It's trending at the minute.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Does her mom’s place always have the towels/blankets covering all the cushions? Or is that there just to protect them from the kids and all their mess?
Nope it's definitely for protection! Not the kids fault, but if they were taught to eat meals at a table and not a sofa/couch they may not need as much protection.

sburton

Chatty Member
Or hell, could have even kept to the original plan of Sophie stays back with Kyle and she only takes the 2 for now.

Italy2

Chatty Member
Thank you Caroline for reminding us that she is your sister that you normally hate and can’t stand but wants to make friends with now. Great opportunity for you! Why does she do these ugly faces and accents? She doesn’t look cool. She looks shit and ugly!

Attachments

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Interesting comment about DC, I actually can't rem why they left? Anyone know? Was it to be nearer the village? Or Kyle wanted back to his roots?
All I remember is Caroline was obsessed with Kismet house and wanted an old property to flip aswell.

piquant

I actually kinda love it 😂 I mean I just wish she’d take him to get it cut. He will get it cut properly at some point but I think when he’s older he will look back and laugh
Yes apparently mullets are back in fashion...my 24 year old son purposely asked to get his hair cut this way 🤪....why couldn't she have got Kyle to take him to the barbers to get it cut properly

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I do wonder if the Americans get British humour, banter, winding people up, I watched the you tube in the end and they seem to get on OK? Some of it is a reflection of their relationship, you get the shit drink Kyle, he was the one to say something along the lines of oh, because that's all you think I deserve. He definitely has stepped up on his paternity, he kind of threw her under the bus, so he does the lions share while she lays in bed or watches TV, you go to the gym everyday, but as it turns out it's more to get Charlie out of her way.

I feel they are good friends, good parents but maybe not so much as a couple, that could be to do with the stage of their lives too, just that 3 little humans constantly take from you. We definitely had a roommate phase in our house I was permanently exhausted.

She definitely has daddy/men issues the 2 currently men in her life are the butt of all jokes, they are the ones that annoy her the most, she doesn't treat the girls the same way, yet she talks about projection.

rhobh17

VIP Member
I really cannot imagine her living in Dubai again.
there’s way too much to complain about and it’s too expensive for her
I can see her loving tax free salary life (Kyle at least) and the fact her kids would be at some swanky private school, and she’d have a cheap nanny like the rest of them

Londondiva

And where is Missy the dog? I thought she was arriving a day or two after Caroline 🤔
Think she only arrived Sunday … 😅
She’s annoying bint but give her a chance with that one lol. She did say you get an update closer to the time as the dogs route could change.

Seems like the thing she is most excited about is going to get a car!? Top of the priority list!!

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Wtf is a pea family? I don't know anyone who identifies as a peas or beans household.
Surely if its Gravy and Mash = peas (well mixed veg and Cauliflower in my house cause peas are full of sugar) or no chips and no Gravy = beans.
Are they?! That’s probably why I love peas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣