Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Crazy, especially when you consider that Kyle hasn’t even secured a transfer yet! I saw someone ask if he was transferring the other day and she said hopefully because she can’t afford to support them herself
I think she’s talking nonsense to generate engagement. He will presumably need a spousal visa so maybe that’s why she is coming over first .. as he will have wife/ children “already in the uk” …

Reactions: 3

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Loads of people use the bikes with the trailer on the back for the school run round my way but I've not seen a bucket bike.

Rainbow Blossom

I'll be honest I do relate to her in a way. I'm a brit living outside of UK for 9 years and when you miss your family and your culture it is very easy to start resenting the country you live in and romanticise where you're from.
I agree; I lived abroad for some time too.
It’s very easy to forget the negatives when you’re homesick.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I find it so odd kicking your husband out of bed to sleep with your mum. Surely she’d have been more comfortable in the spare room?!
---
Would it not have been cheaper to post whatever her mum is taking than a return flight? How much can her mum carry??
No she made her mum go economy 😂

• Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
A couple of things-

this woman looks like she needs a good wash.

I’m sure she mentioned that she wouldn’t be breast feeding? Made a huge deal out of it but she’s now breast feeding?? Totally fine to change her mind of course but has she addressed it?
No but I hope she doesn’t the feeling of her boobs and making sure she’s feeding on videos is more than enough thanks, I don’t care what way that kids fed & I don’t really care.
We don’t need Caroline yapping on about it when that precious time could be spent in the shower getting washed

I have said this previously- London rates I reckon the MOST he would be on is £70k. I’m not doing the same job but I’m a “professional” and I’m on nearly£100k with 20 years experience. (Going over £100k for me actually would cost me money because of tax so it’s actually not something I want unless I can jump to about £120k- yes I know first world problems!)
are you hiring 😂😛

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Her sister’s Instagram story shows the flight attendants pushing Charlie in his pushchair at the airport to meet them, while Caroline pushes the suitcases in a trolley with Olivia strapped to her

Tweetypie

Why does she always look so unkempt and well … unclean. Nine times out of ten she looks like a good shower and hair wash wouldn’t go a miss.
THIS! I would also get the “age spot” removed tbh.
---
He is much easier to watch! He won't be doing anymore, the narc was almost imploding in the comment section at everyone praising him 😂 she didn't like that, good job with the toast Kyle, oh I would have made the pancakes though.
Aww Kyle made toast soldiers, yes but I would have made the pancakes 🥞 😂
Sit down Caroline.
I would put money on him starting a TT when he reaches the U.K. as he will need a job right?

adviseplz

VIP Member
We treated ourselves to one of the big €13 Lindtt eggs (that’s with the Tesco club card price) the other day… get it open and I swear the egg was the size of the cheap Cadburys ones!! So really, price doesn’t matter