Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweetypie

Ok NGL I have a love bracelet and I do still love it 6 years on. But we could afford it and it meant a lot to get it. I think it’s fine on the right wrist. 🙃

Reactions: 4

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I’m all for going back to the gym, I had a c-section and was back a week later, obviously not doing what I’d been doing, but doing “stuff”- I also had no dog walker so had to walk my dog three times a day which involved either a pram or putting the baby in the baby carrier. Life went on. I did also meet a friend and walked with her and then went for cake/wine as she happened to be on mat leave at same time as me but as we know Caroline doesn’t have any friends and is too above making any as they are smelly Americans.
Just noticed that Kyle was suggested as a friend for me on TikTok - no idea why other than maybe because I follow C? Anyway his username is flippingkyle- is she actually trying to be motherpukka and brand the whole family? It’s been done already- father of daughters and daddypukka beat you to it!
It's because Kyle outted her, she does nothing, he does all the childcare of the older two and then some and sure the baby sleeps well, Caroline sleeps from around 10/10.30 to 3 or 4am as Kyle does the dream feed, then he gets up with the older two so he actually gets less sleep.
His maternity is over, the reality of 3 children has hit so she wants to run to the gym.
I'm surprised he's allowed tik tok after his disappeared for following and liking that OF model.

rhobh17

VIP Member
So I feel I’ve been here a while but was on Reddit and saw this and I don’t think we knew this? I find it hilarious that she would never be here or on Reddit…..but I think it was quite clear that she was 😂 bitching about the mummies with more followers than her 😂naughty!
She’s been on tattle before 100%. I had a back and forth with her on her sister’s thread (Claire totman design). She was salty but I feel like I won the argument 😂

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I seen someone comment on how because she's an influencer guysss
How will her friends feel if every meet up/day out is a photo op, tik tok or chance to #aff link or #ad?
Will they also ask her not to expose their children? I'm not saying she has ever done that, I know one friend at a brunch was a bit camera shy and kind of hid her face, not everyone likes that, but if it's Caroline's job and she relies on it for income, I wonder what her content will be.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I would LOVE to know why the friend group never accepted her. She probably started trying to be funny by bitching about America but it clearly didn't go how she planned.
Would live to know this too because she made out that when they moved that it was for this amazing group. They could have moved closer to Kyle’s parents if they weren’t actually moving for friends- where Kyle’s family live is super family friendly (where she lives is too, even though she will have you believe it’s not) also no mention after the mum lunch of how it went and no more meet ups!? So even they probably couldn’t stand her 😂 bet they’ve all been on Reddit to hitch about her!

sburton

Chatty Member
Does her mom’s place always have the towels/blankets covering all the cushions? Or is that there just to protect them from the kids and all their mess?

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow Caroline’s new BFF Saff? I’ve followed her for a long time and used to love her content but recently she’s baby obsessed and the spending/gifting is off the scale. I had to unfollow, the indulgence was ridiculous.
No Caroline is enough 😂

• Haha

rosieposie94

Exactly, committing fraud for a school place 😱 what will the PTA say? You have to be in the country to gain a place, unless there is some special provision for people who intend to live in the area within a certain time frame, I doubt it though, our local schools are severely oversubscribed, when I say I broke a sweat waiting to see if we got a space, it was awful!
Maybe it’s different for overseas but we will be applying for a school place before we have an address as we are an army family. We’ll know eg the road we’ll live on but not the number, but can still apply for schools based on that. I’m assuming she can apply for a school based on living at her mums address when school starts.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
She’s getting a Kia don’t you know, to save money, be sensible, but she REALLY wants a Discovery.

Is she going to work in the UK? House staging really isn’t much of a thing here. She’s just going to be a full-time influencer, isn’t she?
Shes already said she's going to ride on her mums (and probably sisters at some point) coat tails, taking over helping in her mums shop and adding to the range she sells by buying cheap crap in bulk and upping the selling price. How she's doing that with 3 kids, a school run and seemingly no village is beyond me.

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Shes already said she's going to ride on her mums (and probably sisters at some point) coat tails, taking over helping in her mums shop and adding to the range she sells by buying cheap crap in bulk and upping the selling price. How she's doing that with 3 kids, a school run and seemingly no village is beyond me.
Exactly this- when is she having time for this in between school runs and David Lloyd?

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
The style isn’t my taste but I feel like she’s not found her own ? So it’s manic trying stuff to see what the response is from people how she feels in it

Snoopysnooper

I mean, who actually shops in Argos??? Doesn’t everyone do Amazon prime now haha
I use Argos sometimes because it can be quicker and cheaper than prime 😂 in most cases I can collect the same day which is extra handy if I need to nip to Sainsbury’s haha

Yes he’s being transferred albeit at a lower salary
I wondered about this as he isn’t even that far into his post-military career even with an MBA that’s just a piece of paper without experience and he only has a couple of years ..never understood his earnings according to her and I’m still not clear I’d sue still pretends to work in home staging and on May leave or if she chucked that to be a sahm.. she didn’t speak about that ? no way would he attract 6 figures in the uk. Did she speak about his being moved to market value ?

rhobh17

VIP Member
Thought she’d be posting far more, really drip feeding. Anticipating a post Sunday 7pm peak engagement time

Tweetypie

Glad I found a thread for her. I do like her content but things that are getting a bit grating:

- Does she shower? Like ever?
- The constant “in the U.K. we do this…here in the states we do this…”. If she’s moving, how is she going to pivot her content to just being in the U.K.?
- I do agree with her it would be infinitely better to bring up a child in England vs the states (guns?!). Even the free kid activities are great (mum of two). But again, the repetitive storyline on that is getting annoying
- Kyle seems to be a decent bloke
- the weird adhd voices and acting can be annoying. Just be bloody normal honestly, it’s ok!