Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweetypie

Argh she lies so much just to suit her narrative. “There’s a bunch of smaller shops and they’re not more expensive!” Yes they are Caroline! That’s their whole business model! My local Tesco can be around 50% more expensive than the big one.

Reactions: 14

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Ooh the drama- Caroline has been on Reddit pretending to be someone else- dammit she never comes on here for a laugh!

• Haha
  • Wow

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
My husband is a cyclist, has done bits of Tour de France, does a lot of road racing. Cycles back and forth to work, sometimes. Very very proficient and very fit. He has hated cycling in recent years to work or on the road as it’s become more and more dangerous, not better. Plus he fully admits that when he was younger he had a lot less fear. He bought a seat for the back of his bike, he would take our kid on off trail rides but never on the road as he just didn’t feel safe. When she was Sophie’s age he stopped taking her altogether because she just got too heavy and that’s for a proficient very fit cyclist. 3 kids on that bike even with it being electric is a monstrosity to manoeuvre- I can maybe see her sending Kyle out on it! Does she honestly think she’s cycling to M&S, leaving it outside, taking the kids in and doing a shop? She’s absolutely delusional!

Effeffess

Chatty Member
Clearly tagging the shipping company to drop a big hint that they want the big second shipment as a freebie 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Annie_Mummy

Omg how horribly obnoxious are those latest videos! How many times does she justify her lazy parenting by saying she has three kids? Why have three if you can’t be arsed?!

Friendsfanatic2022

I don’t know how they can actually accept food vouchers from people, it’s disgusting. Donate them to people actually in poverty who can’t afford food.
how can you justify paying $100 on your nails and the same week accept money from people for food.
She should be ashamed of herself and so should Kyle.

Eta - I might be the only person that thinks it’s crass, but I feel people are only sending her vouchers because she’s been making comments hinting that she’s having to cook every night this soon after having the baby not because she likes cooking, but because she’s so hard done by. She could have spent plenty of time meal prepping and batch cooking before the baby came but she didn’t. Maybe I’m being unnecessarily harsh because I’m so annoyed by her at the moment.
Nah I thought the same, think it’s a bit of a brass neck to be honest. She’s just gave birth in a fancy hospital, spending a fortune on getting her nails done but taking food vouchers from followers just so she can sit on her arse and not cook? It’s embarrassing.

I have physical disabilities that are crippling to the point I can hardly move but I still need to cook dinner because I don’t have the money to just buy takeaways whenever I’m not feeling up to it. Not that I’d want to either, my toddler wouldn’t even eat it and I’d rather put proper food in his stomach. She’s ridiculous honestly, that should’ve been gifted to someone in need.

Would you not be mortified as a kid any older than 8 & being brought to school in one of these monstrosities. They would probably rather turn up cold and wet from a walk “up a slight hill”.

• Haha

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
She needs to stop bullshitting herself that she and/or Kyle will be cycling their kids to school daily while they sing The Sound of Music over the Surrey Hills.

So concerned about the fresh air and yet will always remind you of her big ole' car.

• Haha

MrsLisboa

The lifestyle she thinks she's about to have vs. the lifestyle she'll actually have is going to be wild to watch. 👀
I know right? I’ve never seen anyone in the Uk using this.. at least where I used to live. Where is she going to go in this? Soft play? M&S? 😅

• Haha

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
The style isn’t my taste but I feel like she’s not found her own ? So it’s manic trying stuff to see what the response is from people how she feels in it
I think someone said they liked her pink fleece and she has tried to run with it, she’s so wacky y’know. She has no taste of her own and just copies other peoples. Ultimately I feel she’s a lost soul- absolutely no mates, can’t make friends, awkward, no style of her own, can’t decide what she wants to be when she grows up, always jumping on a bandwagon.

moonwaterpisces

Beg beg beg! Use Google for reviews like the rest of us do. Or search for that model buggy in the search bar on Instagram/TT and you’ll find people talking about them. But no she’d rather tag the company and wait for the freebie to come through the door.
Ick buy it yourself you scabby bitch.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Her generalisations annoy me so much. Makes her look so small minded.

For example, not everyone uses the same grocery delivery services ie Tesco. People use all of them depending on so many different factors. Try them all Cazza & see what works best in your area, slot availability & your budget.

Just like she said Americans use bark around their plants & Brits don’t. Some do and some don't.

She says it like it is gospel & not just her observation or her opinion.

Her posts & vlogs are very sloppy too. Badly filmed & badly edited.

Last edited:

Paddy71

So even though she's back where she wants to be in England, she's still slagging off America! How must Kyle feel about that! Also if she'd really wanted a Sunday roast she could have easily made it when she was living in America!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
That style of bike is great in countries set up for it - has she forgotten what the UK is like? Inconsistent, sometimes non existent bike lanes