Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piquant

She does it a lot and a few times with the “noise” that goes along with it. Likes to be so pc yet totally ableist and gross!
I had a very good friend at high school who was severely disabled and she was bullied mercilessly by another pupil who would pull this face and call her derogatory names..Caroline should be thoroughly ashamed of her behaviour...it is not acceptable in any sense - she needs to take a long hard look at herself and her recent behaviour- she's unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one can say anything positive about the US without her biting back and finding an excuse as to why it isn’t better than the UK in any way 😅 yes you have to pay for it but it’s still BETTER care?
It was the same when someone commented about food prices in the uk, super cheeky response basically “I go to the uk a lot, I know it’s cheap” she’s such a sell righteous twat, basically she knows everything and don’t try to tell her anything . Unless it’s in response to some fake request for engagement … guyyyzzzzz

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
If they were making so much money they should have been saving and have a pretty substantial deposit for a house to buy in a few years instead off her buying plastic jumpers and children's necklaces.

• Haha

YouAreHiding

I thought she was mid forties and that hair its like a bell with a fringe. The move back she is in for a shock … she will be another Brit influencer living here. COL is thru the roof and hope they are both on a pretty penny if she hopes to have an alright standard of living.
See the sister with her Gucci bag travelling Business Class maybe Caroline thinks that will be her. Marriage will go to pot after Kyle gets fed up with kebabs and UK life.
Deluded so she is … thinks is gonna hang at soft play all day drinking lattes. Oh lets watch this car crash unfold - cant get a gp appt the public services are non existant the list goes on. Also Caz your fashion sense is awful so gareish.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
How she could even consider leaving Sophie and taking the other two is beyond me. She’s not as maternal as she makes out. She’s a selfish, greedy beg.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
They used to live next to a beach!! Wtf is she on about the kids aren’t used to walking?! Probably because they spent all day in front of the TV while you made TikTok videos Caroline!

Crazymum

VIP Member
Her latest GRWM- so many points to go over. Firstly, her saying moving is the right choice because they have nothing to do on their last Saturday? Sounds like you’ve isolated yourself. I was an au pair in the outskirts of Boston and there’s so much to do!! It’s such a beautiful city. You couldn’t spend that time with Kyle’s parents doing something outside by the water, or go to the museum? So weird.
also the comments about how the location doesn’t matter, she just needs to be with her family? Listen, I totally get that but also, she’s never spoken about her family like her support system prior?

she’s not lived in the U.K. for nearly 11 years (all her adult life pretty much.) I think she’s in for a rude awakening!!
Also seems like she never went anywhere else in England other than her home town so she’s very blinkered and privileged to a certain way of life which really isn’t the norm in 90% of England now.

Italy2

Chatty Member
I hate her close ups and weird facial expressions. She is constantly exaggerating her face. I’m sorry but she is not the prettiest so she ends up looking even more deranged with those weird faces..

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Would love to know the real reason she doesn’t like the school. As someone said above, it will probably include a catchment of a not very desirable area or have immigrants etc. Not the Surrey, middle class, white, village she is after.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I live near to where her mum lives in the UK and we left the UK for 6 years. It has changed so much in that time, she is in for a shock. I know she comes back here on holiday, we did too.

Does her husband have a job in the UK or will he continue doing what he does now remotely? Apologies if this has been covered. I am new to the shit show.

It really annoys me how she throws food in her trolley and shoves her kids around in her ticktocks, ending in big fake laughs.
I returned to Ireland after over 25 years. Earned more abroad so could really enjoy my visits back. Living/working here? Whole different ballgame

My point being grass can seem greener in theory but not in reality. I have a fair few friends in the UK who say all the time it's changed for the worse. Caroline seems to think it will be all like a scene from Enid Blighton (sp?).

Also, when you're absent people tend to move on, their circumstances haven't included you in the years you've been away and the might not be as available as they were in the old days.

petitspois

VIP Member
I've only started following her recently. I was quite shocked at Kyle's morning video, he comes across well enough but the fact that he seems like he's grateful to go to the gym at the absolute crack of dawn so he can be there to do the kids routines seemed like he was more of a support in that relationship as opposed to an equal.

I completely agree about the face pulling, it's childish and offensive.

Lovely

Chatty Member
So how long do we think she's going to last in the UK (especially without Kyle to do the childcare) when she has to live with her mum (who seems to have a life of her own and won't be a permanent babysitter), put up with her more-successful sister, have all the friends that are around when she visits be too busy with their own lives and jobs to entertain her and she has no job/home/hobbies of her own? Oh and presumably quite a bit less money, at least in the beginning? She's going to get quite a shock when she realises what life in a very expensive part of the UK is like now!

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Zero mention of Kyle, this makes it sound like she’s a single parent family - it’s crass and vile. If that was me I’d have said something like looking forward to Kyle getting here. They’re a really odd family.
Someone edit that for Claire, she flew alone over night because she's a selfish twat who has abandoned her husband because she couldn't wait a few more weeks.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I don’t know if she was with him whilst he was still in the army so this may not apply but as an army wife you get very used to time apart. I don’t consider anything more than 6 weeks apart as a long time away 😂 but if he’d left by the time they met then ignore me!
He was still in the marines when they met he’s only recently left in last year I think .They literally got married so she got a visa as she was pregnant with Sophie. I don’t see them lasting long once she’s back in England, I don’t think he will like it here at all.