Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Stars so entitled. I want my kids at the school my friends kids go to. Boohoo you don’t always get what you want but they won’t get shot! Thought that was what it was all about.
I used to really like her but she’s beyond irritating now.
im just here to watch her life fall apart in the uk.
her marriage is defo not going to survive the long term.
I love how she’s blaming it on being in America when, in actuality, it’s a lot of peoples realities here as well.

Reactions: 14

SDD

Begging for gifted dog food now. Do these influencers not know how to use an internet search engine?!

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I went to Reddit last night - it was wild! They really hate her over there more than tattle does 😂

they went for a walk and it’s cold today- it’s why they never go out. Eh I think you’ll find it’s cold here too, sometimes colder and more miserable (I get she will have her softplays) but maybe if the kids were out more then they wouldn’t give a shit about the cold? I mean my kid slept outside for naps even in snow. At nursery they were put outside in prams for naps. Kids don’t really feel the cold normally? My kid runs around our house hurt naked most of the time while I’m putting jumpers on. Again- I think she’s read here and is trying to make excuses that it’s too cold to go outside which is why they don’t- I call bullshit!

Ejo27

VIP Member
I think it’s really sad she never ever ever talks about how much she loves Kyle. I understand they have 3 young kids and romance in that situation can be pretty non existent but she doesn’t even talk about him fondly or lovingly. It’s like she feels she’s got the ring and the kids so she doesn’t need to give a fuck about their relationship now. She’s comes across as such a dominant bully in their relationship rather than a team that love and support each other.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Sometimes in life how you imagine it to be is the complete opposite of how it is in reality. Just like walking everywhere in her hometown. Walking with 3 kids in the pouring rain is not easy or fun. Having a ready made friendship doesn't mean they are always going to be available for you. I get why she wants to come back home, but coming over on holiday is not the same as living here.

Pomelo

Beg beg beg! Use Google for reviews like the rest of us do. Or search for that model buggy in the search bar on Instagram/TT and you’ll find people talking about them. But no she’d rather tag the company and wait for the freebie to come through the door.
Also this pushchair on the train/tube?! Nightmare!

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Mummysflippinhouse#3 Caz in the Uk , Kyle in the US of A & poor missy is being lead astray for a Surrey cawfeeeee

Thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see the changes in her style when she’s back in the UK. Her ‘style’ right now is awful, maybe it’s the American way I don’t know, but it’s definitely aging her prematurely.
I think it’ll be a rapid change too.
I feel like she thinks her style right now is “quirky mum in the English countryside” sort of like Cath Kidston and Liberty prints, maybe it’s all the floral prints and Peter Pan collars. It feels like a very specific style I only seem to see with certain UK mummy bloggers.

whereas so many people in the UK now are wandering around in their Yankees hats and LA Lakers sweatshirts 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Isn’t she the slightest bit sad about leaving her husband for months too? I would really miss mine after a week or two I think going from always being together to never

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
"National health care babes" Wellington luck Caroline, where I live I had my yearly smear in October last year and still waiting for the results. They said it will be around 6 months as they are so over run..there's no way she will be waiting around on the NHS with these really long wait times, she will definitely go private.

• Wow

fitzyfoxy

Surely she’s joined David Lloyd by now and can chuck them all in there. Surely the David Lloyds she is looking at has a Spa? I think shes maybe having some realisation that she’s housebound, has 3 kids pulling on her clown outfit and most of her friends have their own lives to run

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Looks like whoever said the ring is for an upcoming ad guessed right!
Does she honestly think people care? Like as in will be excited to see her new ring that she likely got free or discounted but anyone else would have to pay full price for?
Influencers are honestly wild thinking they’re doing people a favour by getting stuff free

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way I would leave my daughter for that amount of time. My heart would ache for her and I wouldn’t want her to miss me either
Same, even though she is with her perfectly capable and loving father, I couldn't bare not seeing my child for so long when the reality is she could be with me, the only reason she isn't coming is because she's in 'school' that is paid for, isn't the whole move based around gun violence and school shootings? And Caroline being a selfish twat out of the 3 kids you'd think the one at school would be a priority to get out of the USA!