Mummynutrition - nicsnutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So relatable, just dropping £250 on a red light mask. That's 2 weeks of food shopping for my family.
She’s all about the money, always showing off the new clothes and penny cottage is going to be so boring soon. She can’t read a room

Reactions: 2
I worked with her years ago and she’s the sort of person sort wouldn’t care about being relatable even if her brand would benefit from it. She thought she was above everyone then so probably thinks it even more so now shes ‘made it’. Ultimately she’s a snob.

Reactions: 1
Why the f&ck has she got a double buggy. H was 5 in November 🤯
Came here to say exactly this! And of course it was gifted 🙄 she's hardly struggling for money, she could have said thanks very much to the buggy company but suggested they donate it to a women's refuge or something.
She'll be flogging it in 6 months time.

Reactions: 3
The free buggy video is giving me so much rage.
An amazing cup holder. It’s handy but a stretch to call it amazing.
Plus she says she admits she doesn’t even know how to say the brand name.

But yes getting gifted an item she can well afford and will no doubt flog when she realises it’s a bigger faff

I love how she was called out on her use of processed foods! I mean, we all feed our kids fish fingers and beans, but there’s no denying that they’re processed! She feeds her kids some right shonk despite being the world’s best nutritionist!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She thinks her content makes her relatable when the reality is that she is a lazy parent with absolutely duck all boundaries.

My kids would never come home from school in a state like H does, they know full well that wrecking their clothes isn't cool... my little one LOVES painting at nursery and be barely ever has a mark on him.

They also know if friends come to play they don't absolutely trash the place, they look after their toys and respect their surroundings.

She is going to have some real issues when they get older due to her lack of boundaries, and all because she wants content!

Reactions: 1
Just reported her to the ASA for her story about the fitflop shoes. It says they were kindly sent but she hasn't bothered to tag the story with ad or gifted.
Naughty Nichola!