Mummyandzozo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wth she put her nearly 4yr old in a pram to walk to the library? Not only that but she felt the need to film it 🙄.

Something very dystopian about kids not being allowed screens, meanwhile their own childhood is being filmed (and monetized) for anyone to watch on their own screens...

That voice tho 😱

Reactions: 8
Something very dystopian about kids not being allowed screens, meanwhile their own childhood is being filmed (and monetized) for anyone to watch on their own screens...

That voice tho 😱
So very true I’d not thought of it like that!

is the voice getting more exaggerated?

Her voice makes her so unattractive.

screen time in moderation is NORMAL. I usually put it on for My toddler while I’m getting ready for work and it’s always on in the background. She thinks she’s Mother Earth,fanny

That voice tho 😱
Omg I never thought about it like this but I totally agree!

Reactions: 1
She’s giving me Lauren McDermott vibes with the smugness. She’s a strange one the way she talks but also she seems a lot older than the others so I don’t know if that’s why it’s so cringey to watch?

It's is an ad, she said on her Instagram stories how she loves her job, getting paid to go shopping or something like that.
Report to asa.
Wow really, not surprising! I’m not on Instagram. I looked for AD in her caption but nope 😏

She is so unpalatable. 80+k on a car, showing off in her smug nasally tones. Annoying prick.

Reactions: 6
You know what, good for her she got the car she wanted. I cannot be unhappy for her, it’s nice to see people have the things they enjoy…
BUUUUT - there’s a time and a place and when a huge majority of your following is new mums, which a large majority of them will be struggling with the current financial crisis… It REALLY REALLY isn’t the time or place
Enjoy your purchases, but some are better enjoyed away from the highlight reel of social media.

Reactions: 6
If she’s managed these months without a car, it seems like she didn’t even need one, which makes it even more bonkers to have spent that much.

Reactions: 3
Cars like that are often stolen to order and she's just broadcast to the world that there's a brand new defender on her driveway.

Braggy, much! About how she afforded it all by herself...yeah by selling your kids privacy online!

Reactions: 5
That car... I see these all the time on the school run and all I can think of is if a kid ran in front of one of them it would have no chance - total kid killers

But as long as she feels like a yummy mummy whilst she lives her vacuous life 🥰

Reactions: 4
Nasal voice 'if you're going to get your kid a bike make sure it's a frog bike, they're the best bikes' . Yeah they probably are great Shelley but you know what they're four hundred bleeping pounds! Most people don't have that's kind of money for a 4th birthday.

Can't work out if she's incredibly braggy or completely out of touch.

Reactions: 4
Nasal voice 'if you're going to get your kid a bike make sure it's a frog bike, they're the best bikes' . Yeah they probably are great Shelley but you know what they're four hundred bleeping pounds! Most people don't have that's kind of money for a 4th birthday.

Can't work out if she's incredibly braggy or completely out of touch.
My kid is perfectly happy with his £35 Spider-Man bike from Aldi middle aisle, he definitely wouldn't be any happier if I'd shelled out hundreds. What a strange thing to shell out on. Like, I could get it if it was a bike for an older teen who'd fit the bike for years/uses it as a daily runner. But for a little kid to play out on, no way.

• Heart
What's different about her teeth? Apart from being whiter they look the same to me. How could a dentist 'fix' them in one treatment?