Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Effeffess

Something very dystopian about kids not being allowed screens, meanwhile their own childhood is being filmed (and monetized) for anyone to watch on their own screens...

That voice tho šŸ˜±

Reactions: 8

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
She is so unpalatable. 80+k on a car, showing off in her smug nasally tones. Annoying prick.

Reactions: 6

dreaming0700

You know what, good for her she got the car she wanted. I cannot be unhappy for her, itā€™s nice to see people have the things they enjoyā€¦
BUUUUT - thereā€™s a time and a place and when a huge majority of your following is new mums, which a large majority of them will be struggling with the current financial crisisā€¦ It REALLY REALLY isnā€™t the time or place
Enjoy your purchases, but some are better enjoyed away from the highlight reel of social media.

Reactions: 6

Flipflopdrop

Cars like that are often stolen to order and she's just broadcast to the world that there's a brand new defender on her driveway.

Braggy, much! About how she afforded it all by herself...yeah by selling your kids privacy online!

Reactions: 5

Flipflopdrop

This woman drives be bonkers with her silly voice and perfectly curated life. Thinking everyone can 'achieve their dream of being a stay at home mum' if they put their mind to it. Never a mention of her husband's lucrative career.

Test driving Tesla's and range rovers in the bid to find her perfect 'mum car.' šŸ¤¢.

• Heart

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
I am starting to think she is just a bragger and she isnā€™t actually targeting anyone. One of these smug, married types.

Flipflopdrop

Nasal voice 'if you're going to get your kid a bike make sure it's a frog bike, they're the best bikes' . Yeah they probably are great Shelley but you know what they're four hundred fucking pounds! Most people don't have that's kind of money for a 4th birthday.

Can't work out if she's incredibly braggy or completely out of touch.

Reactions: 4

Effeffess

That car... I see these all the time on the school run and all I can think of is if a kid ran in front of one of them it would have no chance - total kid killers

But as long as she feels like a yummy mummy whilst she lives her vacuous life šŸ„°

Reactions: 4

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Iā€™ll be so pissed if the reason sheā€™s being secretive about what car sheā€™s getting is because itā€™s #gifted and thereā€™s going to be some big smug reveal.

Reactions: 3

sodit

VIP Member
If sheā€™s managed these months without a car, it seems like she didnā€™t even need one, which makes it even more bonkers to have spent that much.

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
She is insufferable. Absolutely nothing relatable about her and her Ā£100 zippy from Lulu Lemon with her being a self professed ā€œRange Rover mumā€. Arsehole šŸ˜‚

Tigerwhocametotea

Oh hello, Iā€™m happy to find this thread. I used to really like her and also Esters but both are unbearable since becoming full time creators. I am a bit squeamish about people who use their kids on social media anyway but more so when theyā€™re a revenue stream.

Flipflopdrop

I think probably family money. Her husband will earn well but not mega bucks. They went private for IVF, they've definitely had money before she started on tiktok.

Car might be #gifted but they will also have had insurance pay out on the last one.

She just comes across as so privileged and annoying! Last time she was mentioned on here she did a clap back video, her resilience is low and she's a real precious princess.

Neenee23

Imagine being out for coffee with a friend and your toddler falls asleep on you and youā€™re like ā€œoh hang on a minute, I need to film me chatting to you while he sleeps for contentā€

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I think they live in a fairly cheap area and the house doesnā€™t look great aside from the couple of rooms theyā€™ve done up.
Could be family money as well. Iā€™d have loads of money to splash about if my mortgage was paid off for me like some influencers.

Lauren88

I really liked her to begin with, but I guess thatā€™s how they all start - relatable and normal until the ads and freebies boost their ego enough to start the smugfest.

Reactions: 2