Mummyandzozo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her to begin with, but I guess that’s how they all start - relatable and normal until the ads and freebies boost their ego enough to start the smugfest.

Reactions: 2
This woman drives be bonkers with her silly voice and perfectly curated life. Thinking everyone can 'achieve their dream of being a stay at home mum' if they put their mind to it. Never a mention of her husband's lucrative career.

Test driving Tesla's and range rovers in the bid to find her perfect 'mum car.' 🤢.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll be so pissed if the reason she’s being secretive about what car she’s getting is because it’s #gifted and there’s going to be some big smug reveal.

Reactions: 3
This one is so annoying. Does she really talk like that with the nasal baby voice? Someone on another thread says her husband is a solicitor so I looked him up (easy to find when you know his name) he’s only a senior solicitor so won’t be earning that much. I have no idea how they can afford all they do on his wage alone.
I also wondered if their new car might be be discounted as she did so many videos about picking one.

I think they live in a fairly cheap area and the house doesn’t look great aside from the couple of rooms they’ve done up.
Could be family money as well. I’d have loads of money to splash about if my mortgage was paid off for me like some influencers.

She is insufferable. Absolutely nothing relatable about her and her £100 zippy from Lulu Lemon with her being a self professed “Range Rover mum”. hole 😂

I think probably family money. Her husband will earn well but not mega bucks. They went private for IVF, they've definitely had money before she started on tiktok.

Car might be #gifted but they will also have had insurance pay out on the last one.

She just comes across as so privileged and annoying! Last time she was mentioned on here she did a clap back video, her resilience is low and she's a real precious princess.

It’s a bit depressing really isn’t it, seeing these types moan about wanting to be a stay at home mum and then the follows come in and they’ve got their dream life.

Be the ‘perfect mum’ all you like Shello, but perfect mums don’t exploit their kids for a living!

Oh hello, I’m happy to find this thread. I used to really like her and also Esters but both are unbearable since becoming full time creators. I am a bit squeamish about people who use their kids on social media anyway but more so when they’re a revenue stream.

I didn’t realise she was a teacher, because I’m pretty sure she used to do makeup (although this could have been part time!)
Facebook page is Ullah La Makeup - Shelley MUA
Cannot figure her out as a person! I want to like her , but she seems to be a bit fake and not showing her true side…

I didn’t realise she was a teacher, because I’m pretty sure she used to do makeup (although this could have been part time!)
Facebook page is Ullah La Makeup - Shelley MUA
Cannot figure her out as a person! I want to like her , but she seems to be a bit fake and not showing her true side…
Her teacher Twitter account is still there and so is her MUA FB page, but neither have been updated in quite a few years.

She's got the same agent as Amy & Riley and Steph Vavron, another couple of Scottish influencers who sell their kids privacy and dignity.

She’s very out of touch… surely most families cannot justify this??? So who is her audience she’s targeting this at?!

Reactions: 1
I am starting to think she is just a bragger and she isn’t actually targeting anyone. One of these smug, married types.

Reactions: 5
So glad there’s now a thread for her. She’s so smug and insufferable. We live in Aberdeen too and it’s not the Range Rover mum lifestyle that it used to be, she’s so braggy and out of touch with real locals