Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhh...the food haul and her pronunciation...i can't cope!!

Cross-onts
See a batter
Mange Toots
and then the awful tinkly laugh whilst listing the veg (aren't we so healthy...good f'in job given the amount of shit you ALSO give your children). Whats the point in all the healthy stuff with all the crap you give them.

Reactions: 3
Suc

She's just massively out of touch, as in anyone doing any kind of haul video's at the moment. To be showing off all of the food that she has bought and the fact that she has spent £150 is just so crass. I don't think how much she has spent is too ridiculous, it's the broadcasting it that is the problem. There are so many people who have lost their jobs or are just having to buy a little at a time because their wages have been reduced.
She is just so smug - even her name!!

Reactions: 5
Just saw her stories talking about everything going on in America, diversity etc. She said she wants to really think about what she's teaching Louis and her kids and I though aha she's had a lightbulb moment about homeschooling and educating her kids....oh no, wait, she just wants to flog me another Usborne book!
Oh and don't worry Charlie we noticed the Usborne Minis in the garden the other day. AD after AD after AD.

I think this pandemic has been the icing on the cake for her,after all it's the perfect excuse to keep the kids away from other people and exactly where she wants them "locked inside."I don't think they'd even "get "cultural diversity as she keeps them from mixing with people full stop.And as always a perfect time to flog the Usborne's ..Some of us would love a bit of "diversity" atm in all forms ,instead of living the life of Charli ...#worldsmostboringmum

Reactions: 2
Its rich coming from her. I don’t see a hint of diversity in her vlogs or her instagram.

She also follows that awful woman who has given up her adopted child so she has gone down even more in my estimation this week. I can see that she gets some of her sickly sweet ideas from.

Anyone know the area (roughly) she lives in. Want to try and find that house she's looking at. It looks huge. Thought she was cutting back?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know the area (roughly) she lives in. Want to try and find that house she's looking at. It looks huge. Thought she was cutting back?
Haha, cutting back? Not Pampered Princess Charlie! Her idea & our idea of “cutting back” are two entirely different things!

She's put on her stories that's not the house they're buying ,she would never show the front of her house on SM .There looking to buy a renovation project.

She's put on her stories that's not the house they're buying ,she would never show the front of her house on SM .There looking to buy a renovation project.
makes no sense when all she did was moan about the work they were having done to the kitchen and bathrooms where they are now, I think she just wants a project for content which is about right for most of the insta hun wannabees

makes no sense when all she did was moan about the work they were having done to the kitchen and bathrooms where they are now, I think she just wants a project for content which is about right for most of the insta hun wannabees
That'll be the 3rd move is it ? in such a short time .Yes all she did was complain who could be bothered with all that upheavel with 3 young kids,it has to be for content.Lisa Prideux's the same constantly doing up the house (that's all she does) and is now talking about moving.Very harsh on the purse strings for a bit if content

Well Dan’s probably put his foot down over a fourth child so she has to produce content somehow eh?

Well Dan’s probably put his foot down over a fourth child so she has to produce content somehow eh?
Exactly this. She can't be bothered with a puppy, has been told no to having another kid so it's time she got a bigger and better house to fish for freebies. She backtracked on her stories as she didn't come across as relatable with the screenshot of that massive house and obviously had messages about privacy and being a materialistic brat.

Charlies educating herself over Black Lives people. Yep, I'm sure you are Charlie! Lol

I didn't realise she wore black on her wedding day with a white veil ,she must have looked like something from the Nightmare before Christmas

I didn't realise she wore black on her wedding day with a white veil ,she must have looked like something from the Nightmare before Christmas
Apparently she had two wedding dresses and a wedding that cost tens of thousands.

I hope the kids are getting some education in between selling squeezy cheese and puff pastry. I think Charlie is on the beg for some Method cleaning or Next ads. Better get those kids learning to hold a duster quick, make your mama some cash!

Reactions: 4
Deffs on a Method beg I wonder what flowers she went for with the black number, if it was red it would have been grotesque a real gothic scary affair..

That little Next haul must have cost a fair bit! She’s so out of touch with the rest of the world. I don’t think many people can go and restock their wardrobes right now...especially when she must have so many older girls clothes she can just pass down to the youngest!

Exactly !especially as the kids spend their days in the back garden at the best of times . Evie must have tons of hand me downs..

Oh I don’t even know where to start with her - as I previously mentioned she discussed the BLM movement despite displaying a lack of diversity across her platforms. Although she did mention that some distant relative came from Jamaica so we may get some project or something at some point! But whereas most respected influencers are still discussing the movement and what they and their followers can do to educate themselves she was back within two days selling milk and then squeezy cheese
The next haul, the tagging products clearly on the beg is just embarrassing all whilst featuring her ‘anxious’ kids in all her adverts.