Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMW2010

I’m glad someone mentioned the so called PND. She has a habit from time to time doing loads of videos fake laughing and prancing about in changing rooms but won’t post a photo on her grid to then suddenly a video story. This is where she’s a liar she says sorry been so quiet and I’m thinking wtf you’ve just been doing loads of videos fake laughing, in changing rooms, and a night out with a friend singing. Then come the very badly acted crocodile tears she can’t even do that well when she goes on and uses PND which I find absolutely disgraceful. There are women who genuinely suffer with this she’s got more of a case of keeping up with the Jones depression, IG depression.
Last one she said going through so much in my life right now but amazingly got out her flowers and crap for a quote pegboard shot. Then shortly after prancing about in another changing room. I don’t think it’s normal for a child to sleep for 3-4 hours either then be put down to sleep at 6pm my children would be up all night.
Also her youngest had his first birthday recently and it was more about her she went and got her nails done and went to the salon had her hair plaited and put up. Shouldn’t it be all about the child? Her kids look pretty miserable most of the time although I am glad the older one is showing a naughty side lately I hope they both turn into monsters because she can’t cope as it is. She needs a reality check, the so called PND is put on probably makes up symptoms to a dr to get the tablets to then lie to hubby and her mum so they flash some cash at her so she can go for some me time get her nails done facial etc... oh another thing when she used to nanny for someone and she had the cheek to keep filming inside their house to show it off that’s not right she does it outside front of peoples houses she always says where she is and when she’s out etc considering she’s been allegedly burgled before I would have thought she’d be a bit more careful clearly not. Maybe she’s hoping someone kidnaps her boys so she gets more me time. She’s a silly wannabe, has wanted to be Cara for so long. Also how ugly is her dog rank!
Christ 😱

Guiltypleasure

Could it be Marthashappilyeverafter who’s ‘cake hack’ she apparently copied?! Martha has worked for Very too but noticed they aren’t following each other.

She doesn’t follow some of the other ‘big’ accounts that you would assume was in that circle such as RVK, Cara Suthers, Lil & Life, Blossoming Birds?!
She doesn’t follow Cara? I remember her always fan girling over her and desperately trying to get her attention with her follow fridays.

She’s loves a photo. Her fat ankles made me sick, so puffy.
I hate the fake photo set ups she does with her children, they lack personally as is it why make it any worse.
Her husband also dresses like a gay man
If you’re saying that about her ankles god knows what you’d say about mine. 😔