Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tabbykins

No doubt the giveaway is just to help her gain more likes and followers. She just wants to make out she’s so nice giving something back. I’m confused that both her and her husband were made redundant before lockdown but she can still afford a new outfit for every day of the week. Constantly buying stuff. Of course she probably sends 90% back. Many people are going through tough times at the moment, money is tight and she’s constantly flaunting off a new outfit. She said about IG can bring on depression once she could be doing this to many people, they may be getting into debt buying these outfits she does swipe ups on or people who don’t have the money might feel like crap because they would love to treat themselves but can’t. She’s now on the accept your body for what it is, love yourself band wagon but still continues to use a filter that makes her look the same colour as David Dickinson and makes some awful dresses look better with the filter.
It seems to be doing the rounds, they just want to hear the lies from the ig cult you look amazing, you’re so beautiful etc.. I do think it’s very sad that they seek approval from strangers and do they honestly believe these other women are being truthful. Behind the screens they are probably laughing at them it’s all lies a like for like, comment for comment a follow for a follow back. They couldn’t get any further up each other’s arses it’s pretty sickening and sad at the same time. Social media is just encouraging more and more narcissists. Sad world we live in now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

tabbykins

Has she been on here reading up about her long toes? Her latest pic looks like she’s hacked some down ☺😂
4655FE58-F161-410C-B6FE-9BF6164332F4.jpeg

• Haha

MamaT

I don’t understand why she’s worded her caption the way she has... “This post includes a gifted item so I will share it as an ad”
Like she’s not obliged to do so and is doing us a favour?!

Guiltypleasure

She’s complaining about weirdos finding her account because she posts photos of her kids. Erm how about you make your account private and only let legit people follow you?
oh no wait, that will mean no freebies and blocking these strange men will mean you lose followers 🙈
Priorities!

LizzieB

Anyone who believes this woman has depression really needs to wake up. She clearly jumps from one thing to another to stay relevant. She is so desperate to make it in the “social media world” it’s embarrassing. Her sons birthday was all about her! Why do we constantly need to see her face in every photos? Give the child his moment. Her fake laughs, her fake depression, her fake sudden care about black lives matter, her many black friends, funny that I’ve never seen a photo of any of them on her Instagram yet plenty of white people. I personally think it’s sick to pretend to stuffer from depression.
she once mention money issues yet she seems to constantly shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ The strange thing is she’s rarely seen in the shame outfit?! So she encourages shopping using her swipe up of course, yet I believe she returns half the clothes she buys.
Natalie has so far tried fashion, parenting, depression and make up to become an influencer yet nothing has actually worked. Her photos are incredibly uncomfortable to view, she has no idea how to pose. Give it up Natalie you’re only making a fool out of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

liarliarliar

Some of these women need therapy, not likes from complete strangers.

The end result is quite amusing though.
What has she come as?

Because it's embarrassing Natalie, and like most of your deluded photos, wouldn't influence anybody with half a brain cell.
😁View attachment 221314
cringe!!! the desperation is embarassing! she is so obsessed with Instagram and getting validation.

• Haha

Ellieoz

She’s posted an AD on her feed “modelling” some Very shoes but has just posted a story asking if anyone wants to buy the H&M dress before she returns it tomorrow.

So she’s buying clothes, wearing and posting pictures in them and then returning!! Disgusting.
This woman is a total hypocrite! I’ve just watched her stories and the fact she is so blatant in buying a dress for the purpose of taking a photo that advertises for another company is disgusting. This behavior contradicts midweek share and rewear as all she does herself is wear and send something back to the shop for someone else to “rewear”! And how many ads can one person do for Very ... YAWN!!!

And as for the begging for likes....

• Heart

shopgirlmama

Yes she added swipe ups, shock

Me too! Always wondered what her husband does for work!

I think from her past stories etc, he works in advertising at a firm in London. Must be pretty good cash flow, for all that money she spends constantly, then again I assume she gets paid decent-ish for that Very partnership, then the one with the foundation, and whatever else.

Was really disappointed to see her shopping again with her little ones in tow, I mean I know we sometimes do it, but I get way too frazzled doing anything remotely "me shopping-like" with my little one with me. I guess that's why I love online shopping, it's my 'me time' lol.
I really cringe at her stories sometimes, it really negates anything she posts about having 'no confidence'. Just sounds like bullshit.

shopgirlmama

I unfollowed her a while ago for similar reasons. Definitely like she’s trying so hard to keep up with the queens of the insta mum crews is always shopping for new clothes, and often never converses with her followers where she gets things etc.

She actually reminds me of life with Oaks and olives with the everything for the ‘gram lifestyle.

Guiltypleasure

Imagine filming yourself getting dressed, adding sunglasses and lipstick and then creating a reel of this to post on Instagram.

cue flocks of insta huns gushing over it. The need for validation from strangers is quite sad. What are the kids doing when she’s pouting and posing?

• Heart

Barbs14

She shared someone on stories recently and praised her for always having a new outfit everyday . Kinda goes against that hashtag she has doesn’t it?

shopgirlmama

Wow! She said two friends now have mentioned it to her, that's so sad ;[ I do commend her for actually talking about it, I mean not many people would do that. I'd certainly be too embarrassed.

I don't think her account has anything or much rather to do with her 'brood' anymore, and for someone who says they are so insecure, she certainly doesn't seem to have a problem showing herself -all- the time on the 'gram. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Carmen 6

VIP Member
So Natalie is going to chat to @angela.poole about her(Natalie's) 'battle with depression'.
Angela has 13k followers, which obviously qualifies her as an expert in this field.
Despite the fact that any psychiatrist would firmly discourage a person with depression to paste themselves and their lives all over social media.
Interesting, how many 'influencers' seem to battle with depression, eating disorders, past bullying etc .
Almost as if it was a way of gaining attention. 🤔

Tothemoonandback

I recorded and screenshotted her stories and have reported her to Instagram and Facebook (who owns Instagram), for hacking and threatening behaviour. I hope the people who she claims she has hacked and inboxed have done the same.

Last edited:

Emmyloula288

I started following Natalie just after she had Noah and she has her second baby a few days before I had my first so I enjoyed her pregnancy / newborn posts. I’m finding it really difficult to relate to her these days, I honestly have no idea how she manages to go to the shops 2/3 times a week to spend hours and hours trying on clothes...my 2 year old would have none of that! Her Mum seems to help out a lot by having the boys and yet she’s always talking about needing ‘me time’ honestly she has no idea how lucky she is, I’ve spent no more than 4 hours way from my son in the last 7/8 months!

Her post today about depression etc leaves me scratching my head, I’ve fortunately not had a problem with my mental health but for someone who has suffered since the birth of her first born she seems to be repeating the mistakes that she identified bring it on...I.e social media. If it doesn’t bring you any joy, come off if! She says she hates the way she looks etc but she posts selfies daily, it just doesn’t add up. It seems insulting to those who genuinely do suffer with depression.
My son was born a couple of days before jude so I felt I could really relate to her, but I do feel now she seems to have so much ‘me time’
I agree I wish I had the help she appears to get! The only me time I get is going to work 🤣
The biggest issue I have is how she seems so false with her depression and doesn’t want to help herself! Why would you keep going on social media if you know it makes your depression worse! She said she’s been on anti depressants if Instagram pushed me to that point there is no way I’d still use it. And she keeps saying she’s made a video about depression, if I suffered the last person I would want a video Is her as she clearly isn’t managing it very well

liarliarliar

Absolute hypocrite.
Here's how to protect your children Natalie...don't post pictures of them AT ALL on a public account 🙄
And posting a picture or your sons poo...not humour at all it's actually pretty disgusting. There's no low she won't sink to to "grow her account organically"
The fact that she's even talking about growing her account following is sad beyond belief.
Amen

I have a good sense of humour and nothing phases me really but posting an actual photo of your kids actual turd on Instagram is disgusting

Ellieoz

Anyone follow?
Find her a bit of a hypocrite creating this “midweek wear and reshare” for women to post items that they’ll wear again and again to remove the Insta pressure of feeling you need to buy new clothes all the time...for her then to post changing room stories every other day showing all the new clothes she buys 🙄
She’s a massive contradiction and that hashtag was clearly set up to increase followers to push her over 10k. And before this it was the motherhood bible🙄 desperate Dorris if you ask me! I also recall seeing her stories one night when she’d been drinking and was actually crying talking about insta friends who she’s no longer friends with being bullies (guessing that’s thelondonmum heyitsromeca and missbettythomasandme)

M

Member 4330

I agree she is so desperate. What normal mum wants to try clothes on with their children in changing rooms? The way she’s there filming herself thinking she’s some model tagging shops with her child bored to hell in the back. She might as well just beg for free clothes as that’s what she wants.
She really does rate herself and highly considering she’s so depressed and going through a lot in her life. I can’t stand her embarrassing AD pics, they make me cringe, posing doesn’t come naturally to her. AlI I see when I see most of her pics is View attachment 18694
And this is her midweek share pic
View attachment 18695
Hahaha bang on this is hilarious 😂 The cheek of her trying shit on and adding an aff link when she probably doesn’t even buy it herself!!!