Muddlethroughmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm probably being irrational... Everything about this is fuckin annoying 😐
She SERIOUSLY reminds me of Colleen Ballinger. She’s also got an eating disorder, loves to complain about things she’s imposed on herself and doesn’t act her age with all the vibrant clothes, cringy phrases, TikTok addiction etc.

Her faces and the movements she makes in that video remind me of a baby giraffe taking its first steps lanky, uncoordinated and hard to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She SERIOUSLY reminds me of Colleen Ballinger. She’s also got an eating disorder, loves to complain about things she’s imposed on herself and doesn’t act her age with all the vibrant clothes, cringy phrases, TikTok addiction etc.

Her faces and the movements she makes in that video remind me of a baby giraffe taking its first steps lanky, uncoordinated and hard to watch.
It gets worse when you realise how tit her lip-syncing is 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daisy as we know you read here PURCHASE SOME HAND CREAM FOR duck SAKE. Sick of seeing ya scaly lizard mitts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grow a fringe?? You cut it into your hair you ahsolute bellend. And she's also way post partum, how old is her youngest? I'm way closer to 'post partum' than she is and my hair is back to normal..... your tit hair is down to malnutrition babes
She probably wouldn't have needed Botox yet if she had a proper diet too. Getting cosmetic procedures like that is a waste of time if you don't look after yourself in the first place

Does anyone else find it weird that she literally freaks out about a bit of sugar but is more than happy to inject stuff in to her face. I’m not against having anything done btw, each to their own but her logic seems off

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else find it weird that she literally freaks out about a bit of sugar but is more than happy to inject stuff in to her face. I’m not against having anything done btw, each to their own but her logic seems off
Yeah I know what you mean. Its kinda like my vegan friend who wont eat animal products (each to their own) but will stuff unknown substances in her body on a Saturday night.

• Wow
So funny daisy can’t admit she was throwing those big parties for herself 😂 I can tell from a 30 second video Oscar wouldn’t want one.

Reactions: 6
Why’s everything a reset? You wiped and bleached your toilet, that’s a clean in my books not a reset

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do the boys have energy to do a ninja warrior course?!! Those “energy balls🤮” must do the job

Reactions: 4