MS Foodhall recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can highly recommend M&S curry box for two £10. It includes pilau rice, onion bharjis, two chicken curries, an aloo and two nan breads. Delicious.

Reactions: 4
I called in on my way back home from the office (first day since March so treated myself). I got the chicken and bacon en croutes reduced to £3 from £7! Potato croquettes and some chocolate covered toffee popcorn 😋

Reactions: 2
I like their Best Ever Mushroom Risotto but can never find it! I love their Mascarpone, Feta and Caramelised Onion pizza, dirty fries 😋, chocolate melt in the middle puddings, the fresh custard... I think I’m going to try them on Ocado now!

Edit: I’ve found the risotto on Ocado! This has made my day 😂
That Mascarpone, Feta and Caramelised Onion pizza is amazing! Great value on the £10 deal as well!

• Heart
Their food to go section does the best chicken honey and mustard pasta salad!! The feta and sun blush tomato one is good
Marinated prawns with sweet chilli sauce
Eton mess or profiterole dessert

Reactions: 1
I went yesterday and got my usual things I get each month.
the southern fried chicken pieces with the bones in (3 boxes for £10 so a very good price)
The barms they do with a bit of flour on top, delicious
The £10 deal for 2 pizzas and 2 sides for my husband (I don’t like pizza)
2 bags of beef and onion share size crisps (I refuse to share them they’re that good)
The white extremely chocolatey rounds biscuits

Their vegan version of Chicken Kiev is too die for. I also love their 'no-duck spring rolls'. I almost died when I found out the vegan kievs were on the meal deal for 2 deal!

Also, I'm 28 years old but I still get a Colin Caterpillar cake every year lmao.

Other faves include:
Hummus (I'd kill for some of their hummus right now!!)
Tarte au Citron
Garlic Mayonnaise
Percy pigs
Cheesecake slices (particularly the triple chocolate one)
Stone baked garlic breads
Spinach & Pine Kernel Pasta Salad
Ultimate potato mash

Reactions: 5
I always get their beef casserole and dumplings (meal for one.... crack out my tiny violin for myself lol) but I suck at stew making and this is LUSH

I am making note of the crisps mentioned and will be making a trip haha

Their crispy cheese crackers with onion and poppy seeds are to die for too!

Reactions: 3
Extremely chocolatey sponge roll (in blue box beside the cakes)
Baby Charlotte potato salad
Moroccan style Fruity couscous
The little on the go pots of falafel with hummus dip/ sushi snack pack/ katsu curry snack pack
Paprika hand cooked crisps

I’m hungry now 😭

I had one of their £10 meal for 2 Indian boxes last night (shared it with my mum lol). It was great! Nicer and cheaper than a takeaway. You get 1 chicken tikka masala, 1 chicken korma, 1 pilau rice, 4 onion bhajis, 1 Bombay aloo and 2 naans. Great value. Deffo going to try their Chinese and Thai boxes.

These bowls,the black bean and edamame 🥰 or any form the nourish range.

And their iced and spiced buns 😋 I had an obsession with them 🤪

Whoever mentioned the M&S onion rings. I hate/love you because I am now a bloody addict 🤣🤣🤣

Managed to get 2 boxes of the parmentier potatoes for 37p and they were also delish lol

• Haha
I’m addicted to the sour cream and chive pretzels. I have to avoid getting them because I can devour a bag in one sitting 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 1