MS Foodhall recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I forgot their beef chilli udon noodles. They are the absolute one!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
the stonebaked garlic bread, the oval shaped with 4 per pack
prosciutto & parmesan crisps
mozzarella sticks
ciabatta rolls/loaf prepacked that you bake in the oven
Those crisps are like crack. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 1
Those crisps are like crack. Unbelievable.
I definitely need to try those crisps!

Jason’s sourdough bread, it’s not M&S brand but exclusively sold there. It’s basically a sourdough sliced loaf but delish!

Man I love marks!! It’s my favourite supermarket, the food is better quality and the stuff they do is different to other places. The chicken and bacon sandwich is the [] I’ve tried waitrose but keep on going back to marks

Reactions: 4
This thread has made me so hungry! My top picks:

- The diablo rolls, basically chorizo wrapped around spicy cheese but my mouth has filled with saliva just typing this!
- Hog roast sausage rolls
- Honey mustard cocktail sausages
- Chicken kievs
- Not sure if it’s still there but when I had my first proper job in around 2012 my pay say treat was this chicken and bacon lattice from their pub food range... so good!
- Mini chocolate whips
- All the alternative walnut whip flavours
- Peanut butter chocolate bites
- Percy Pig Phizzy Pigtails
- THE BLACK TRUFFLE CRISPS 😍😍😍

Reactions: 5
Their cheese puffs! Divine. The chicken pies, their yoghurts are delicious too, the chocolate covered pretzels mmmm

I’m currently in hospital with crap hospital food and I’m itching to be discharged and run to m&s for all of this food!

The best ever steak pie 😍 it really is the best ever, they’ve not lying 😂

Beef and onion crisps are my fave! And the mini buffalo mozzarellas..I could go on and on
Those crisps - I get the share bag and definitely don’t share them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg the garlic bread nothing else comes close!!!
Their cookies are great and all of the desserts are unreal 😭

OMG.. all I want to do is run to M&S 🤣🤣 wish I could afford to shop there all the time!

Life goal.. earn enough to do a food shop in M&S every week!

• Heart
We’re so lucky there’s an M&S food in walking distance so it was our treat in the early lockdown days.

• Heart
Chocolate chip shortbread, come in a pack of 4 from the bakery. I purposely do not go as I just pick up so much when I do 🙈

Reactions: 6
Another vote here for the iced spiced buns and chocolate cornflake thingies in tubs.

Also...
Caramelised onion houmous - lush!
Fresh pressed juice cartons (1L) especially Pineapple with a hint of lime and also Blood Orange.
Lemon & Sultana Iced Danish.
Vegetable samosa.
Chocolate covered marzipan balls....sooo good, much better than they sound!

Millionaire shortbread from the M&S cafe is unreal 🤤 sure you could get them in the food hall too. I also love veggie Colin and Connie the caterpillars (I prefer Connie lol), and their muffins from the bakery esp the lemon one is amazing.

Skinny beef burgers, sushi poke bowls, and the salt and pepper mixed baked crisps things (in a sharing bag).

Chocolate chip shortbread, come in a pack of 4 from the bakery. I purposely do not go as I just pick up so much when I do 🙈
Oooh, yeah, they are really nice. I get the granola squares when I'm pretending to be healthy!

Reactions: 3