MS Foodhall recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the prawn mayo sandwich and coleslaw ๐Ÿ˜‹ sometimes I buy the ham and cheese sandwich and put loads of coleslaw in it ๐Ÿ˜…

best ever (small) trifile. Colin caterpillar white chocolate faces ๐Ÿ˜‹ spaghetti Bolognese. The salmon is quite nice in here too. Giant buttons and salted caramel giant buttons. Prawn cocktail shells (like skips). Oakham rotisserie style chicken is so good and nice for a picky dinner

Reactions: 2
If you want something to shove in the oven,their best ever chicken tikka masala is really tasty! I have it with rice and chips ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 1
I like their Best Ever Mushroom Risotto but can never find it! I love their Mascarpone, Feta and Caramelised Onion pizza, dirty fries ๐Ÿ˜‹, chocolate melt in the middle puddings, the fresh custard... I think Iโ€™m going to try them on Ocado now!

Edit: Iโ€™ve found the risotto on Ocado! This has made my day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tbh, MS food isn't too expensive compared to the likes like Sainsbury and Tesco but the taste and quality are miles away

I m going to pick up coleslaw, garlic bread, maybe dirty fries. What have I been eating in the past lol...

My go to is their marmite twist

Reactions: 3
Not sure if they still make them but the salt and vinegar twists were one of my favs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sour cream and jalapeรฑo combi mix ๐Ÿคค red and black gums, fizzy snakes, chilli and cheese hot cross buns ๐Ÿ˜ potato dauphinoise, southern fried chicken tenders, the posh cheese and onion mini rolls they do

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The fruit is really good I think, I also like the mixed bean soup, cheese bread and cheese scones.

Reactions: 2
The best ever steak pie ๐Ÿ˜ it really is the best ever, theyโ€™ve not lying ๐Ÿ˜‚

Beef and onion crisps are my fave! And the mini buffalo mozzarellas..I could go on and on

Reactions: 1