Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Phil Oakey

I work in an M&S Foodhall and cannot tell you how much self discipline it takes not to eat my body weight in M&S food each day, as well as the potential to spend all my wages on their products!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Chocolate chip shortbread, come in a pack of 4 from the bakery. I purposely do not go as I just pick up so much when I do 🙈

Reactions: 6

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
This thread has made me so hungry! My top picks:

- The diablo rolls, basically chorizo wrapped around spicy cheese but my mouth has filled with saliva just typing this!
- Hog roast sausage rolls
- Honey mustard cocktail sausages
- Chicken kievs
- Not sure if it’s still there but when I had my first proper job in around 2012 my pay say treat was this chicken and bacon lattice from their pub food range... so good!
- Mini chocolate whips
- All the alternative walnut whip flavours
- Peanut butter chocolate bites
- Percy Pig Phizzy Pigtails
- THE BLACK TRUFFLE CRISPS 😍😍😍

Reactions: 5

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Their vegan version of Chicken Kiev is too die for. I also love their 'no-duck spring rolls'. I almost died when I found out the vegan kievs were on the meal deal for 2 deal!

Also, I'm 28 years old but I still get a Colin Caterpillar cake every year lmao.

Other faves include:
Hummus (I'd kill for some of their hummus right now!!)
Tarte au Citron
Garlic Mayonnaise
Percy pigs
Cheesecake slices (particularly the triple chocolate one)
Stone baked garlic breads
Spinach & Pine Kernel Pasta Salad
Ultimate potato mash

Reactions: 5

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Sour cream and jalapeño combi mix 🤤 red and black gums, fizzy snakes, chilli and cheese hot cross buns 😍 potato dauphinoise, southern fried chicken tenders, the posh cheese and onion mini rolls they do

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tree_

VIP Member
Blueberry muffins. Mozzarella balls and sun dried tomato in the little pots. Peppered squid rings in the same section.

Readread

VIP Member
I forgot about the blueberry muffins. Soooo good. I also like their lemon drizzle cake.

under the ivy

VIP Member
I like their Best Ever Mushroom Risotto but can never find it! I love their Mascarpone, Feta and Caramelised Onion pizza, dirty fries 😋, chocolate melt in the middle puddings, the fresh custard... I think I’m going to try them on Ocado now!

Edit: I’ve found the risotto on Ocado! This has made my day 😂

Last edited:

Lola UK

VIP Member
OMG.. all I want to do is run to M&S 🤣🤣 wish I could afford to shop there all the time!

Life goal.. earn enough to do a food shop in M&S every week!

• Heart

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Man I love marks!! It’s my favourite supermarket, the food is better quality and the stuff they do is different to other places. The chicken and bacon sandwich is the [] I’ve tried waitrose but keep on going back to marks

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Can highly recommend M&S curry box for two £10. It includes pilau rice, onion bharjis, two chicken curries, an aloo and two nan breads. Delicious.