MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if I just opened up my TikTok to find a screen recording of him on my FYP peeing in the bath 😂 something I'll never unsee, luckily all private parts were hidden but.. still the thought of it 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Isn’t he 40 something the way he sits in his dads house an shouts abuse at him he’s like something from stepbrothers imagine the shame to his dad down the pub “what’s your kev doing now mate” “nothing just shuffling round my box room”

How does he not know that the guy he's on live with is trolling him to hell 🤣
I knowww 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂 kev is super cheeky though expecting a full YouTube video to be sent to him edited after that guy has been giving him free PT sessions. Kev really thinks he’s a celeb doesn’t he bless him.

Reactions: 3
I knowww 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂 kev is super cheeky though expecting a full YouTube video to be sent to him edited after that guy has been giving him free PT sessions. Kev really thinks he’s a celeb doesn’t he bless him.
To be honest I don't know much about him :/ he seems to have lived a little 🤣

Reactions: 1
To be honest I don't know much about him :/ he seems to have lived a little 🤣
Wait until you’ve watched him for a while 🥴🥴 he’s very delusional and super controlling. At times it’s entertaining but a lot of the time it’s uncomfortable to watch. He’s mentioned psychosis before so I imagine his mental health is contributing to the way he acts.

Reactions: 2
Wait until you’ve watched him for a while 🥴🥴 he’s very delusional and super controlling. At times it’s entertaining but a lot of the time it’s uncomfortable to watch. He’s mentioned psychosis before so I imagine his mental health is contributing to the way he acts.
Ahh that explains alot

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he try and take a percentage of the gifts of the person he duels? 😳😳🤣🤣 the man is deluded, thinks he’s a celeb
Yess it’s insane

He says he wants their gifts to “donate to the homeless” to make them look bad if they say no. We all know nothing goes to the homeless. Kevs also clearly not in the financial position to be donating as much as he claims to.

That PT guy does my nut in, he is so up himself

Yess it’s insane

He says he wants their gifts to “donate to the homeless” to make them look bad if they say no. We all know nothing goes to the homeless. Kevs also clearly not in the financial position to be donating as much as he claims to.
100%! He’s slipped up so many times by saying the gift money is actually for his dad who he owes money to!

That PT guy does my nut in, he is so up himself
You can tell kacper is duelling him for the gifts and views, give it a few weeks and I think kacper will have had enough! They have started to bicker on their lives now 🤣🤣

100%! He’s slipped up so many times by saying the gift money is actually for his dad who he owes money to!

You can tell kacper is duelling him for the gifts and views, give it a few weeks and I think kacper will have had enough! They have started to bicker on their lives now 🤣🤣
You could see that kacper was having enough last night when kev was trying to make an issue out of the YouTube video. 😂 kacper didn’t back down though and kev only likes to talk to yes men so their friendship isn’t going to last long.

The money from these tiktok gifts get deducted from kevs UC he had a phone call with them on live the other week, so all this money he’s raising for the homeless and giving away (pocketing himself) would be making him worst off so why would he give it to Maria and whoever else he claims? anyone who believes he is giving this money on and gifts him is crazy 🤯

Reactions: 5
He's driving me crazy lately as he is so rude to everyone however I am looking forwards to the holiday content with Rick

The money from these tiktok gifts get deducted from kevs UC he had a phone call with them on live the other week, so all this money he’s raising for the homeless and giving away (pocketing himself) would be making him worst off so why would he give it to Maria and whoever else he claims? anyone who believes he is giving this money on and gifts him is crazy 🤯
god that whole Maria thing was silly wasn’t it. He’s desperate to look like a big famous philanthropist. He needs to concentrate on raising money for his own house deposit not for random people outside Tesco.

He's driving me crazy lately as he is so rude to everyone however I am looking forwards to the holiday content with Rick
He genuinely thinks he’s so much better than everyone 🤦🏼‍♀️ The way he talks to people like pully is horrible.

• Heart
god that whole Maria thing was silly wasn’t it. He’s desperate to look like a big famous philanthropist. He needs to concentrate on raising money for his own house deposit not for random people outside Tesco.

He genuinely thinks he’s so much better than everyone 🤦🏼‍♀️ The way he talks to people like pully is horrible.
Bet his dad was furious he was trying to raise money for Maria but not rent money for himself🤣 I actually feel sorry for his dad it all kicked off with some woman on their street the other day and when he went in his dad was shouting “you are an embarrassment to us all” 😫 he really is what planet he is living on i don’t know 🤣