MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me so angry 😡 he is an utter 🔔 end!!
if you notice when he’s on live he constantly repeats himself, we are all jealous all haters all unhappy in our lives 🙄
Saw the live of him talking to his dad an the utter disrespect from him to his Dad just made my blood boil, he hasn’t paid his Dad anything towards the household in 2 months.
Him and Chelealeeart would make a good pair both delusional both self-centred both narcissist's don’t listen to anyone zero respect for other an both talk over everyone 😀

least now he is Banned from Tyrone’s boxing for being a bloody pest an really do not need to see a skeleton man with pepperoni nipples an his OF and social medias written on him in pen 😂

Mruktiktokofffshaaaal <—-can someone please tell him he’s not from Jamaica so drop the accent when he says this 🤣

An I’m not delving into the OF I don’t have enough money to cover the therapy I will need 🤢🥴🤯😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s going on in his live now 😂 the whole thing is so awkward especially with the guy just sat there while him and James are dancing around.

Reactions: 2
Hes live now and everyone's saying he needs to give Maria the money. Does anyone have a backstory?

Reactions: 1
This man needs serious mental health intervention. He is clearly delusional and I think he’s a danger to himself. People use the man for clout and money and it’s a bit disturbing to watch.

Reactions: 5
Hes live now and everyone's saying he needs to give Maria the money. Does anyone have a backstory?
Maria is a woman he met outside of Tesco (I think it was Tesco) today and he’s made a go fund me for her because apparently she’s a recovering addict who needs £500 for a house deposit. He’s also saying he’ll be giving his gifts to her 😬

This man needs serious mental health intervention. He is clearly delusional and I think he’s a danger to himself. People use the man for clout and money and it’s a bit disturbing to watch.
It really is scary to see how delusional he is. He genuinely thinks he’s famous and above everyone else. He gets so jealous and controlling it can be quite uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 7
Maria is a woman he met outside of Tesco (I think it was Tesco) today and he’s made a go fund me for her because apparently she’s a recovering addict who needs £500 for a house deposit. He’s also saying he’ll be giving his gifts to her 😬

It really is scary to see how delusional he is. He genuinely thinks he’s famous and above everyone else. He gets so jealous and controlling it can be quite uncomfortable to watch.
Someones posted a vid of his live and some guy comes into it saying she's not even in a wheelchair and he's lying about it

Reactions: 3
I don't know how this guy isn't 40 threads deep on here
I think people mostly talk about him on Reddit, there’s definitely a lot to talk about though so I’m surprised too 😂

Someones posted a vid of his live and some guy comes into it saying she's not even in a wheelchair and he's lying about it
Yeah there’s definitely something fishy going on. I don’t trust a thing he says or does.

Reactions: 4
Maria was on a bbc3 programme about homeless woman she admitted that she lies to people to get money for drugs on the show also it’s very strange how the go fund me was created today

I think he's that strange and weird people can't quite put in to words what they see or think. I like to point out behaviours and wrong doings but even I'm stumped when it comes to him 🥴 I saw he had a sofa on his wish list and the shock just ran too deep for me to comment about it 🤣 He's also asked someone for their full name so he can get his solicitor to sue them for defamation. Like wtaf 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Something must of happened to him a year ago or so. As he just started out on tiktok sticking the smithys tiktoks saying hello to them everyday. It was sad but harmless. Then he started dancing on his lunch break all odd but again harmless. Then he just turned really nasty & made tiktok his full time job.
When I first came across him I just honestly thought he had a very low IQ or something.

He doesn’t have a defamation of character case at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ To prove defamation of character you need to prove that what the person has done has lead to loss of your earnings, kev doesn’t have a job.

I’ve only been watching him over the last month or so and it’s just absolute madness.Imagine living with him.

Reactions: 9
His rang the police so many times. They need to tell him to come off the app.it’s a waste of their time. He genuinely thinks the police are going to act and charge people. They don’t have the time or resources. He seems to have 101 on speed dial. Someone get this man some help. He’s 43 dressing like a 90’s teenager thinking he’s famous.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how this guy isn't 40 threads deep on here
Its because he is as boring as fook, he is 44yrs old acting like he is 15, he's not amusing or entertaining. So desperate for cash he gets his bits out on 2web sites, still lives at home with his dad and doesnt even pay rent (his dad was on one of his videos asking when is he going to st art paying)

Did he really take a pee in the bath and film it for his Omagic?
his behaviour is getting worse each day. Why is his family not stepping in and getting him help. This isn’t normal at 43. The man gives me such creep vibes. The way he stares at the camera, eyes wide. He comes across as predator to me. Scary!

What I don't get about him is how he thinks he is some kind of celebrity when his lives and comments are most hate., and the fact he's always on the phone bet when he rings they think oh not again lol

What I don't get about him is how he thinks he is some kind of celebrity when his lives and comments are most hate., and the fact he's always on the phone bet when he rings they think oh not again lol
It makes me cringe when I hear him telling the police about his OF and him being a famous social media star 😬 it’s actually quite sad because he actually believes it but it’s the total opposite. The only reason he has followers is because people like to take the p!ss out of him.

• Haha