MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of his supposed talent show the other night,what a joke that was. All i could hear was some lass screaming about her mod status and how all his mods were annoyed at him, she was absolutely pissed. All he cared about was the views and let her spill her heart out and embarass herself he clearly didnt give two hoots just wanted the likes and shares.

Reactions: 3
I really cannot stand this guy!
He thinks he’s really something with his ‘branding’ and his silly little live every night and he speaks to women like rubbish. Really thought Tommy knocking him out might of humbled him a bit but he’s just even worse. I cant tell you how many times I’ve heard that Tommy had 10 years boxing experience even though Tommy was joking. Please TikTok ban him forever 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised that this threads so quiet what the hell is going on with this guy 😂

I’ve only started watching him recently and he makes EVERYTHING about himself. He’s also just said his website cost 5k to make and the person who made it is really good but that’s definitely a lie.

Reactions: 6
I've only just come across him and he's clearly unhinged. I've seen loads of reposts of his lives and people outing him out on his behaviour. He was saying he's got a solicitor and taking the trolls to court 🤣 The before and after pics of him that I've seen are suggestive he's on a lot of sniff.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've only just come across him and he's clearly unhinged. I've seen loads of reposts of his lives and people outing him out on his behaviour. He was saying he's got a solicitor and taking the trolls to court 🤣 The before and after pics of him that I've seen are suggestive he's on a lot of sniff.
I started watching him after I saw him duel billy. He was on the phone to “the police” and was basically telling billy to shush.😂 the whole thing is bizarre. Maybe he’s trying to “fake it till he makes it”

Didn't he have the police in his house saying the fight couldn't go ahead and people were calling him a fanny and to hold the fight at a different location?

Didn't he have the police in his house saying the fight couldn't go ahead and people were calling him a fanny and to hold the fight at a different location?
I’m not sure 🧐 I’m watching his live now where him and his brother are doing some bad acting saying there’s loads of people outside the door 😂

• Haha
Someone had threatened to go round the other week and he was panicking that the gate had been left open on a vid I saw.
Does he get many viewers in his lives or hate comments?

Someone had threatened to go round the other week and he was panicking that the gate had been left open on a vid I saw.
Does he get many viewers in his lives or hate comments?
his viewers are 3k + right now, 99% of the comments are haters. Not surprised though he’s clearly lying about people being outside his house right now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This man is a complete fruit loop! What is wrong with him? He’s so aggressive.

Zeroxone (it's typed differently on TT) have done a fake anonymous vid exposing he has 14 yr old insta followers 😳