Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
He was “protesting“ singing and dancing outside New Scotland Yard and someone must have phoned up and said he had a knife.
Police told him to put his hands up and they had tasers. His stupid girlfriend paused the live. Unfortunately he didn’t get tasered, it might have improved his “dancing” 😂😂😂
Oh Jesus is there a screen recording?

Reactions: 1

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kevs uncle has been liking videos of young girls and kev tried defending him
Brian’s always asking people if they’re single too 😬 literally no excuse for liking videos of girls in school uniforms he knows what he’s doing.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
So apparently he is now gonna being sueing all the hotels in Falmouth for not letting him stay as if he thinks that's a battle he will win its laughable
is he on his way back to his dads now?

yeah it’s up to the hotel who they allow in to their establishment, he does seem to bring a lot of trouble with him doesn’t he! He could just stay there not go live, not broadcast it and there would be no issues…

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
He’s getting worse, if that’s possible.

KFundz is just as bad, he’s using him for money and clout and should have distanced himself when Kev was arrested. When you see videos the public have taken of Kev sat in the street on lives, it’s honestly like watching a homeless person.
when did kev get arrested? I dipped out for a while so missed that episode 😅

BigMavis

VIP Member
I thought he might have some sort of intellectual disability, until I saw the recordings of him manipulating his niece… he is very cold and calculated, I believe he is actually a lot more cunning and intelligent than he lets on
Really? I must go find those.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
so she’s been saying she was kevs ex wife now this morning she’s saying she’s not what goes on in that girls head. Pretty sure she’s a clout chaser as kev calls it shes so rude and argumentative and never thinks she’s wrong. She really needs her own threat on here as does Sophie spoonie

Shock horror he’s on the phone to the police again 😂😂😂
the irony is, this is the sort of thing you could actually Get the police involved in but he rings them for stupid stuff! If someone was sat online saying they were my wife/husband and claiming the child in the live stream was mine, I’d be getting a restraining order!

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I don’t think they are, could be wrong but everyone saying they are outside on live but no one saying the @ so sounds like rubbish